C h a p t e r [141]

Hey everyone! It's me, I'm sorry if the updates are taking too long. I still have two days more to deal my finals examination. So forgive me if there are grammatical errors, the spellings or how they're constructed. English is not my first language. Haha. So I apologize, I'm doing what I can. I hope you enjoy this chapter. —J.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I look around because I seem to forget that Shawn and I aren't alone and I can't.. I can't fall for him again. Not again. After all what he did to me. I can't let him win me back. I awkwardly try and push myself away from him just to get away, but why do I feel like I wasted something?

Soaking ourselves with our undeniable happiness, it's crazy but Shawn and I are getting along somehow. He splashes water at me and I splash even more water back, Sam joins in and Tippy too and it became a fight between us boys and girls. When we felt exhausted, we stopped and just kept ourselves afloat and took a rest on the rocky sides of the falls. Heavy breaths, catching all those we lost from laughter.

After staying for more than 30 minutes in the water, Tippy climbed up and said, "Brrrr! It's getting cold. I'm gonna go get changed." She looks at Sam, eyes glaring widely at him, "Babe! Help me get changed!"

"There's a huge rock over there, you could hide behin—"

"SAM!"

"Yeah! Alright! I'm coming!" Sam looks at me and Shawn, "I'll go assist my princess. I'll be back 'cause this water's so relaxing!"

"Okay man." Shawn says.

Sam went out of the water and ran straight to Tippy, they grabbed their bags and left. I became silent and the only thing we hear are the sounds of the water falling and the ripples.

Shawn looks up, "What do you think will happen if I jump from there?"

I look up, "It depends. It's either you land with grace or land straight down and hit your head with the rocks under."

"Sounds fun."

"It is. Until you hit a rock and crack your head open."

He looks at me, "I should go try it."

"Go on ahead." I joked. I know he's not gonna do it.

"Okay." He says as short as that. He heads out of the water and walks away.

"Where are you going?"

"Up there."

"Are you crazy?"

"You told me to do it."

"I was just kidding!"

"But you want me to."

"No, I do not!"

He raises his brows, up and down and continued walking his way up.

"Shawn! Get down there!"

"I'm already here. Better to just do it."

"I said get down here!"

"Now?" He asks, aiming to jump.

"NO! Don't jump! Go back and get down!"

"I should try this. I've been dying since I was kid to know what it feels like jumping from here to there." He yells.

"YOU ARE CRAZY! You're risking your life!" It feels like everything is coming back. We're getting to that road again, the road that opens the gates of our hearts for each other. Well, I mean, his was already open and he's just waiting for me to open mine for him again; and he's already doing it.