C h a p t e r [169]

Hey everyone! Sorry this chapter took like 2 weeks..? 3? I dunno. I had cellulitis beside my stomach and was unable to stand for almost 6 days. Luckily, it went away after taking 21 capsules of medicine. Anyways, here's a chapter I hope you guys will enjoy. Thank you for still supporting and reading Dream Kings 2. I apologize if your comments and messages come unanswered but I see the notifications and see and read them. ALL OF THEM AND THEY PUT A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE. I appreciate all of you. Thank you so much. I can't find enough words to thank you all for the love and support. I love you all. —J
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Not a minute has passed and I'm already drifting away and into my dreams full of surprises. In a hotel room, all white and clean, the scent of a white flower fills the whole place, calming and relaxing. I stand up and walked towards a transparent glass, and there, the whole city feasted in my very eyes.

It was beautifully stunning, seeing the different buildings, different heights and different designs. And just beside those buildings is a royal blue ocean and a white sand. People runs, plays, eats and enjoys the shades from their open umbrellas. Some are even lying down, getting tan. Cars and buses, I look down, more people are walking in their suits, casual wears, bags and briefcases. It's a busy day.

As I appreciate the view, I heard the door unlock. I turn around and see Shawn, wearing a white sleeve, holding numbers of magazines in his hand. He closed the door and with a bright smile, he says, "Oh, hey love. You're awake."

"I am." I replied with a smile, "Where have you been?"

"Ground floor. I remember I have to sign these magazines. I made you breakfast, did you eat them?"

"I haven't yet.. wait.. you did?"

"Yeah. It's on the bedside table."

I look over and saw that he did. Mashed potatoes, eggs and bacon and his all time favorite.. pancakes.

"I did not notice, I'm sorry. I got so excited with the room and the view.. everything's.." I paused after a long deep breath, "..so pretty."

His smile became wider, "I'm so happy you liked it."

"I don't LIKE it. I LOVE it!"

He chuckles as he sits on the edge of the bed, he taps the soft mattress beside him, "Come here.."

I walked towards him, then he grabs my hand and led me to sit down beside him. He wraps his hand to mine. He looks at it while rubbing his thumb at the back of my hand.

"So.. what's our plan today?"

I shrug, "I don't know. Go to the park?"

"We'll do a picnic date?"

"Whatever you like, I'm okay with it."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely sure. As long as it's with you. I'm one hundred percent fine with everything."

"How about I take you with me."

"Where?"

"My concert. That okay?"

"Oh, y—yeah. Of course! I would love to!"

He slides his fingers to my cheek and fixed my hair, tucking it behind my ear, "Okay. But you have to eat your breakfast first. They're delicious, I wouldn't miss a chance to eat them while they're a quite hot."