C h a p t e r [42]

Undeniable happiness. The team rejoins us and jumps like crazy frogs.

"The winner for the Challenge-Me-Outside challenge goes to.. May Archer's team!"

My team's the first team to arrive the school gate and we've won the hardest one! This is so surreal! When my group calms down for a bit, I handed them the water bottles and crackers. They thanked me and ate, except one person. Talia, of course. But it doesn't matter, two more games to go and we can finally have the prize for every member of the group.

"Okay, before we proceed to the last two remaining games, we are giving everyone a 30 minute break, except for those who competed at the Challenge-Me-Outside challenge, you are given an hour break to relieve yourselves from the exhaustion."

We all went back to the stage, some even went to the benches to chitchat, eat or take a quick nap.

"I'm just gonna go to the restroom." Shawn says.

"Okay." I said and then yawned afterwards, accidentally unaware that Luke's looking at me, I immediately cover my mouth with my eyes getting a little teary.

"Heh. Cute." He mumbles.

"Hey girl!" Tippy's yells as she walks towards me.

"Oh, hey Tips."

Her face suddenly changed as she gets closer. Her smile disappeared. She grabs my arm and dragged me somewhere far away from Luke.

"Why are you with him?"

"He's a member of my group Tips, remember?"

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you have to stay where he's at."

"Huh? That doesn't make sense."

"You have a boyfriend, right?"

"Oh, y-yeah. So?"

"That means you have to distance yourself from other boys, like really distant."

I twitch my face, "We're not that even super close. How—"

"Hush! Where your boyfriend at?"

"He told me he's going to the restroom."

"Again?"

"Yep."

"Looks like he's got a BIG problem."

"The F? Will you stop?"

"Kidding. But hey, did you get the punishment?"

"What punishment?"

She groans with a roll of eyes, "Duh, yesterday, he told you he's going to punish you."

"No. He.. he just angrily went upstairs. He's not actually mad about the dancing thing, he was mad because I promised him that I'd treat him a breakfast since I rushed him to go to school with me early."

She nods, "Sucks. Thought you finally got it."

"I hate you and I don't think about those things, Tips. I think about studies and graduating college."