C h a p t e r [76]

The rest of the day continues, but I feel so uneasy. I hear her talking to him but Shawn is not responding. The bell rang, everybody went out, except me and Shawn, Luke and Yuna.

Shawn, without a word, heads out of the classroom. He didn't even talked to me, nor even looked at me.

Yuna walked to me and whispered, "Why is he so stubborn?" She asks.

I shrug, "He's just like that." I said, then head out, I looked left and right but I didn't see him anywhere. I wonder what's his problem.

"Hey." Luke steps out and touched my shoulder.

"Luke.."

"Let me take you to Tippy's house."

I wanted to say no and make another excuse but it'll be too obvious. I'm actually worried about Shawn because we usually go home together, but where is he now? Why did he leave me? I sigh and agreed. We walked outside the school building, everywhere I put my eyes on, I have my hopes up that I might see him walking, but he's just gone. He's probably home, but why did he leave me just like that? Same question goes on and on. While we're walking, luckily, Tippy saved me.

"Hey, girl!" She yells from our backs. I turn around and saw her running towards us; but as soon as she saw Luke, her energy went low and shady.

"Hey Tips. We're on our way to your house." I said.

"My house? What're you gonna—"

I widened my eyes at her, giving her a sign, she nods and shyly laughed, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Hey, Luke, wait a second, I just something to tell my best friend."

"Sure. Go ahead." He says.

Tippy grabs my arm and dragged me a little far distant from Luke, "What the heck? What did I tell you?!"

"I know! I know! I told him that I don't want him to walk me home, so I used you as an excuse!"

"You should have said no!"

"I already did! So I thought I'd go to your house and stay inside until he's tired and go home by himself."

"That's pretty evil May. I didn't know you a devil."

"I.. honestly, I don't even know if I can do it."

"You can! I'll help you. I'll tell him that you fell asleep."

"No, you know what? I'll just let him take me home."

"What?! Are you insane?! What if your boyfriend finds out you're with another guy and you agreed to let him take you home?! What would he think?! And by the freaking hell way, where is he?!" She said as she raised a brow.

"He already went home."

"Did you guys fight or whatever?"

"No. I don't know what's wrong with him. He just.. left me alone inside the room."

"Oooooohhh, you need to control your man, girl."

If only he was really my man. I feel so sorry for deceiving my own best friend and other people around us because of this stupid deal.

"I know Tips. He's just stubborn at times."

"Your man has temper problems, I can give you that."

"Finally, you understand."

"But he's hot, I can give you that too."