C h a p t e r [101]

"Hey guys, it's me Jemay here. This chapter, well, I advise you all to read with guidance from your parents, I'm kidding. But please have patience because there is a saying that "ALL GOOD THINGS COMES TO THOSE WHO WAIT." So, please bear with me and enjoy the story chapters coming. Love you! —J."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Flushed with excitement. I changed my shirt and wore my gray loose sweatshirt to give him a lovely impression. I head out of the tent and find Tippy using her phone a few inches away. I went to her and asked what time is it, she told me that it's 3:00 and I was about to go on my way.

She halt me and asked, "Where you goin'?"

"I–uh.. I'm just gonna take some pictures."

"May, I know you're not just gonna take some pictures with that outfit and that quick stutters. Where are you really going?"

"Alright, but keep it a secret for me, will ya?"

"See? So.. where?"

I smiled, "I'm going to meet Shawn.."

"Really?! Where?"

"In the woods."

"What?! In the woods?! You're going to see him there ALONE?!"

"Yeah.."

"Oh no, May. It's dangerous. You can't go there by yourself! Why out of all places, in the woods?!"

"We went there yesterday, remember?"

"You're with him, so it's okay. But now? You? Going there alone?"

"Tips, I'm not gonna get in trouble, I promise."

"You should stay here and wait for him to come back, then the two of you can go together."

"Tips, look, this is for me and him. No one should interfere with our moment."

"Really.. interfere.. what're you guys gonna do anyway? Are you gonna have it there?"

I groan, "You're so dirty minded, I don't know how we became best friends."

"Hahahaha! You know you love me."

"I do Tips, but I really gotta go. He must be waiting."

"Call me if there is something wrong.. okay? The woods are dangerous."

"Yeah.. thank you Tips. OH! By the way, how do I look?"

She examines my clothes and speculates them carefully, "You should, hmm.. wait.." she pulls down my the collar on my neck a little lower to show my collarbones, "There. You look like one of those tumblr girls."

"TIPS!!"

"Right, right. Hahahaha! Hey, no need to feel pressured! You look beautiful with that sweatshirt. I'm pretty sure he's gonna drop his shirt as soon as he sees you."

"I hate you. You're so dirty minded that I can't even have a proper conversation with you."

"I'm kidding. Go, but be extra extra extra careful!"

"Thanks Mom. I will." I joked.

We both laughed and went on our own businesses. I was heading into the woods when someone called my name and made me stop. If they find out I'm going to the woods alone, they won't let me.

"May!"

"Oh. Tori.. hey."

"Where are you heading?"

"I'm just checking if there's some pretty good flowers here to take pictures with." I lied.

"Well, okay, but there is something you should know about Shawn."

My heart starts to pump really fast, why does she sound like he's in trouble?

"W–What?"

"He went to the woods by himself. He was rushing. When I asked him where he's going, he just told me that he's gonna see a very important person."

"Oh." I said, knowing that that important person he's gonna see is no other than me, "Well, I should go check on him."

"You're gonna follow him? By yourself?"

"Yeah. I mean, I'll be as quick as I could."

"Let me come with you."

"N—No, Tori. It's okay. I think I know where he headed."

"You sure? It's risky, May."

"Shawn is my boyfriend and if there is someone who needs to go and check on him, that's me."

Tori nods, "Okay. But be careful. Okay?"

"Okay, I will be. Thank you Tori. Oh, by the way, can you not tell anyone where Shawn or I went? Or the two of us? Please, keep it a secret."

She nods again, "It's safe with me, BUT, if you nor Shawn or the two of you didn't come back by 5 or 6. I'm telling the teachers."

"I understand.. thanks Tori. I'm gonna go."

"Alright, be careful, okay?" She said in a very worried voice.

I nod and went on my way. Walking on the sands that turned eventually to hard soils with plenty of trees and pointy rocks. The wind blows so fresh that it sends the goodness in every place. Luckily, I still remember all the tracks that Shawn and I took yesterday. Not missing any right path.

While I was on my journey alone in the woods, I heard a rustle. Sounds like a branch of tree that cracked and split up into half. I stopped and turn my head left and right, turned around and became alert.

"Who's there?" I ask.

A bird flew away and I didn't over think about it to be a possible serial killer. Walking feels like someone is stalking and following. I walked faster to get fast to the greenhouse but my heart plucked itself out as soon as I almost stumble upon the caretaker. Mela. We both gasp in surprise.

"Oh, hello child." She says in a mixed shock and confusion tone.

"M—Ma'am Mela.." I said in relief.

"You off to the greenhouse?"

"Y—Yes.. is it okay with you?"

"Of course. Your boyfriend is actually there.. he looks happy and a little excited."

"Yeah.. he is waiting for me.. I guess?"

"Well, you better go. You don't want to keep the man waiting."

"Yes.. thank you Ma'am Mela."

"You're welcome child.."

"Oh, by the way, where you off to?"

"I just need to get some new flowers. I saw a bloomed one over there by the trees."

"Okay.. well, be careful Ma'am."

"You too, child."

We then go to our opposite ways. The fright in my heart about a serial killer following me has gone to fade but there is a doubt. A few more distance and I'm at the greenhouse but another rustle in the woods made me frightened.

"H—Hello?!" I said but my voice just echoes, I proceed to walk but faster than before.

It's scary and haunting in the woods, especially when you're alone, but no worries, I'll be returning to the group along with Shawn and it won't be as scary as it is now. Large takes of footsteps, rushing pace, I continue until I reached the greenhouse.

The door is opened, thinking he's inside and waiting for me. Excitedly, I walked and was about to head in, but it stopped me from what I saw. I stood at the entrance and all I know is.. everything broke. Looking with a blank stare, my heart dropped and shattered into smaller pieces.

Yuna has her body pressed against Shawn's, with her hand on the back of his head, pushing her lips hard to his. It feels like everything's pulling me down and it was just a second when I decided to turn around and leave with the shard pieces of my heart and tearing eyes.