C h a p t e r [121]

"I'm pretty sure he or she is not. Just because the parents are rude, doesn't mean their children are too."

He puts his lips to the side with a one brow raised, then he nods, "You got a point. Wow, I think Rome really did the right choice."

"What right choice?"

"Promoting you."

"Oh." I said as a smile's slowly blooming on my lips like a flower, "Th—Thanks.."

"You know.."

I look at him and he smiles back, "You really look good when you smile."

My eyes went left and right, not knowing what to say, both having the feeling of shyness and flattered. He sips his coffee and goes on with a relief.

"Let's play a game." He says.

"Uh.. game?"

"Yeah. A game."

"W—What game?"

"Hm.. make me choose between two things and I'll pick one, then I'll make you choose between two things and you do the same."

"Okay. Pizza or Burger?"

"First question's already a hard one. Oh god, this is.. Burg—Pizza!"

"I'd choose Pizza, too." I said with a chuckle.

"Good thing I chose pizza, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Heh, my turn. Hot or Cold?"

"Cold."

"Why?"

"Dunno. I just love how I get to wear sweatshirts and pants everywhere."

He pulls his lips down then with a bop of head, "Again, you got a point, I actually love it when it's cold.. 'cause.. you know?" He smirks, "Oh, sorry. Pretend I didn't do that. Darn. Anyways, your turn to ask May."

"Please don't be offended by this but.. I didn't know you're weird too."

He laughs, "Weird is fun."

"True, can't argue 'bout that. Alright.. Chocolate o Vanilla."

"This one's easy. Chocolate."

"I prefer both."

"But you can only choose one."

"True. Your turn."

"Blue Eyes or Green?"

Everything stopped for a moment, because I know those two aren't what I prefer; but I have to take in new things, not push it away. I'm pretty sure the person what I thought of's happy with the new things in his life now.

"I don't know, maybe none?"

"Aw come on, you can't choose nothing."

"Well, I've had bad experiences with a blue eyed person before.."

He plays his brows up and down with a cute little smile, "Trust me, I'm eco-friendly."

I giggled, "Fine then, I'll go with the green eyes."

"Perfect!" He smiles so much, his dimples are showing, "Your turn."