C h a p t e r [27]

The next day, Monday morning. I wake up without remembering if I have dreamt about something last night or not.

Back to the weekdays routine. I'm going to hang on with this for five days, wait, no. six. Sir days. Saturday isn't a rest day since that jerk Shawn Mendes wants to be toured around the place. He is just completely stupid to think he won't suffer any body pain after the last day of the event.

HA! I bet he's gonna pretend like nothing's painful just like his burnt finger. Hahahaha! Oh my god, that was good. It energized my morning, it was also my first smile for today's start, though I don't really often smile or laugh. Unless Luke Hemmings is around or talking to his future wife. Me.

Well, I'm just gonna wait until Friday when he'll come with a twitching face. I stretch as I get out of the bed and head downstairs.

"Finally!" He shouts.

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed in fright, he was sitting poorly on the couch in the living room. Wearing black shirt and jeans, socks on.

"I've been waiting for hours! I'm starving."

"Seriously?"

He shrugs in a sarcastic way.

"I'll just take a shower and then I'll make you breakfast."

He groans loudly.

"It'll be just quick—"

"Whatever."

"Ugh. Jerk." I whisper and left him alone.

Inside the bathroom, he groans again, loud enough for me to hear. He's intentionally doing it and in complete annoyance, I head outside with the same pants and shirt I wore last night.

I ran upstairs to change and head down fast to make him his stupid breakfast.

As soon as he saw me, he stands up, "Finally."

I rolled my eyes at him and went straight in the kitchen.

"I wanna have pancakes."

A regular breakfast request. Fast and easy. I made and followed his first command today and served him batches of pancakes on the table.

"Hey, you probably forgot but you're gonna be calling me babe today until the deal is done."

Oh right. For god's sake. I'll be taking in all the craps I'll receive from this dumb deal.

"Do I seriously need to call you that?!"

He smirks, "No backing out."

"I can still erase your name on the list if you don't want to be heard or be seen by anyone singing. I'll put—"

"Oh no. Not gonna happen. You could've said that last Saturday night and changed it and put LUKE instead of me."

"You're asking for too much to be honest. Wanting me to call you that nasty word in front of so many people?! You have no idea what they're gonna do to me."

"Who?"

"N-Never mind."

"Talia?"

"I-I don't—"

"Or Luke?"

"Why do you always bring up Luke Hemmings on every conversation we're having regarding this stupid event?!"