C h a p t e r [63]

In just a few days, I'll be in college. Here's another chapter for today. Love you. —J.
-
-
-
-
-
-
After we played with the swings like little children. He stood and pulled his jeans up with a laugh.

"That was fun." He says.

I look around and see more things to play.

"Come on!" I said.

"Where?"

"There!" I point to the see-saw.

"Oh, no. The swing's already enough. I'm g—"

I grabbed his hand without letting him finish and dragged him to the see-saws.

"Sit here and I'll sit there." I said.

"What am I going to do? I'm just gonna sit here?"

"Yep. Just sit there and hold onto the handle."

When we're all set, I started to jump and bounce, then him, then me, then him; it's a give and take type. He screams and screams with a loud laugh. With all of it, I start to laugh back.

"MAY!! THIS IS—THIS IS.. AMAZING!!" He says while giggling.

"I KNOOOOW!" I yelled.

After playing with the see-saw and everything we could waste our time in the park with, we walk and continue on with the tour. Our faces are hurting from all of those wide smiles and laughters.

"Where we heading next?" He asks with lips curved in an upturn.

"You'll see." I said.

He chuckles, "That was so.. fun."

"Just keep in mind what I told you. Don't think of anything or anyone boggling you today. Just put your focus on this tour day."

He nods, "What you say goes, May Archer." He said with his white teeth showing.

For hours of walking and roaming around, we reached and been to many places. The bookshop, the clothes shop, supermarket, boutique, vegetable shop and computer shop. All has stories to tell.

"You hungry?" I ask.

"I'm fine. You? You hungry?"

"I'm fine, but I know you're gonna love these shops we're going next."

"What types of shops are they?"

I just grin, "You'll find out."

We walked until we reach it. The Coffee shop with a small bakery beside it.

His eyes widened and out with words, "Coffee shop and.." he sniffles, "Bakery.. Is that.. muffins?!"

I nod, "Mhm. Mom used to buy breads and delicacies here after work, and muffins is their best product. Come, let's go grab some coffees first."

We head inside the shop. Everyone there seems to be mesmerized to see his pretty face for the first time.

"Good Morning!" One female staff greets.

"Morning." I said, but her eyes was focused only at him.

Shawn and I went to fall in line to order our preferred coffees. Even the cashier checks him out.