C h a p t e r [122]

"Yeah. This is awkward but yeah, me too."

We walk until we have to part ways but maybe he doesn't know how it works.

He breathes in and out with a sharp sigh, "It's time to go home again."

"Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh! It's time to rest and enjoy a nice long bath."

"Can I go with you?"

"Um.. what?!"

"Hey! Don't take it in a bad way. I just.. I don't wanna go home yet." He says.

"But why? Heading home is the best thing that comes after a long day!"

"It's just.. so boooooring being alone in the house."

"You're living by yourself?"

"Yep."

"Don't you have any maids or like that?"

"Maids? Pffffft! I can take care of myself."

"That's.. odd."

"Odd? Why odd? Because I'm rich and have lots of money and I'm expected to have a lot of maid and all?"

"No, not that. Well. Actually.. yeah.." I said, agreeing to what he just said, "

He giggles, "Nope. I prefer to be independent. My parents are there to guide me but when it comes to living? I don't to be like a.. like a burden. To my parents, to the people around me.. or even to someone."

"That's very nice to hear. Especially coming from someone like you."

"Yeah. People always gets surprised when they find out, no, when I tell them that I'm living alone."

"It's no wonder Harry, it's really surprising to know that a guy like you, who owns a company lives alone. I mean, you can't blame the people if they're like 'What?! Really?! You live alone?!' Because come on, you own a company. And we all know that people who owns a company lives with many servants or like that."

"Well, not all. And also, they need to remove that kind of perception because it's no good."

"You can't say that as if it's that easy. You own a company Harry, a freaking COMPANY! And not just an ordinary company, a FAMOUS COMPANY! And people of course will be so surprised to know you're on your own. Like, come on, you go to events and get all these crazy photographers take pictures of you, all those flashing bulbs, girls go crazy and en grande parties."

"Alright," he bites his lips with his dimple showing on the side of his cheek, "You know what?"

I look at him, waiting for what he has to connect to the word he just said.

"You're very good at arguing."

"It's not an asset."

"Still, you argue very well." He chuckles, "I bet everyone in your house's annoyed everyday."

"Can't deny that. Luckily, they have the house all for themselves."

"Do you miss them?"

"My parents?"

"Yes. Your parents, your friends or boyfriends if you have one."