C h a p t e r [143]

Chapter 143. We all know what 143 signifies. 1 is one letter for I, 4 is four letters for Love and 3 is three letters for you. Therefore, this chapter is going to be the rising of something for the broken couple. It's 1:40 in the morning and now that this is done, I'm about to take a sleep. AND OH! Sorry if I have grammatical errors, wrong construction of sentences and spellings and more; but I hope you stay. Enjoy reading! —J
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm really not sure what to feel after hearing all of those words out of his mouth; but having him to have me embrace him while I pretend to sleep is making my heart flutter. I wish we'd stay this way but somewhere, deep down in my heart, it's still so wrong.. there's this something I'm yearning for.. and that is to know the reason why he left me.

Out of my expectations, he leans in and kisses me on the forehead. I start to feel the hotness rushing to my face and I know it's going to be a blush. I don't know why but he moves his head slightly further away from me to look at my face but I'm quick to think at that moment.

I moan in a tone, low enough to sound like it's scratching my throat; I turn my head all the way to him, diving more to his direction and pressing my face on his chest. I rub my cheeks against it so good, like a cat showing affection. And there, I secretly hide my uncontainable emotion as I squeeze my eyes.

He laughs, "Alright, alright." He then puts his hand from my back to my hair and caress it like he's petting me, hell, it feels so amazing, I'm feeling so sleepy.. again.

"Guess she missed your scent too." Sam chuckles.

"That's odd. I smell like an old warehouse. I even sweat up a little bit while I was entering your car, man."

What a liar. He doesn't smell like an old warehouse, he smells freaking incredible. I can sniff him all day until my ability to smell is not functioning anymore. And smelly sweat? I don't think so. I don't even think his body produces such, I think it produces his own perfume that makes his sweaty shirts, jackets, sweatshirts and all the things he wears smell like they're laundered and soaked in an expensive perfume.

Planning to slowly move my hand to the side of his stomach but it would be too obvious that I'm already awake, so I quickly run it instead and hold him tight. God Lord, I missed this. Cuddling him while he's unaware I'm already conscious.

Tippy wakes up after a few moments and I have to let go of Shawn soon or else she'll see me hugging Shawn like a snail sticking to a leaf. She yawns then says, "Where are we?"

"A little more further and we're already there." Sam replies.

"It's 5:03.. you didn't sleep."

It's 5:03?! It's been 30 minutes. That simply means I'm embracing this stupidly handsome man for half an hour. Who knows how long I'm pasted on his body but I honestly don't mind.

"Don't worry, I can still take it. Shawn wanted to drive.."

"Why didn't you let him?"

"Because.."

It became quiet for a second, I know Sam pointed his finger to me and now I can't make her unsee what she saw. I was planning to yank myself off of him but already done. She already saw me hugging my ex.