C h a p t e r [125]

I guess I failed to fulfill what I said to mom. A month only consists of 5 weeks, adding another 5 to that makes it 10. 10 weeks is equivalent to 2 months.

2 months of hard work, 2 months of earning and owning my promotion. My boss keeps telling me how I did good at everything and I guess my efforts did impressed her for so many times. Harry and I are knowing each other more and more. He's been funny and sweet and caring like a big brother; but of course, sometimes he just couldn't help himself but to flirt unintentionally.

After work, Harry asked me if he could take me some place to eat; his treat. I said yes and he suggested a fine dining restaurant but I prefer something simple. A normal busy fast food restaurant. People are staring at him, maybe because he looks that good. We sit down and I don't know why but the way he talks, it's a little pitched happy.

"Hey," he whispers, "There's something I wanna tell you." He says, sounding so excited, his eyes are shimmering and he couldn't stop smiling, showing his dot of dimple.

A waitress came to us and handed two laminated menus. She smiles at him and he smiles back at her, I even teased him that they looked good together when the waitress left.

I didn't know he'd ride on with that joke. He agreed, "Yeah, we do." Then takes it back afterwards, "I'm kidding. Of course we'd look so much better together." He jokes.

I wrinkle my brows and shake my head slowly.

"How's your day, by the way?" He asks.

"Good. It's tiring but of course, it's career."

"True."

"How about you? You sound a little extra happy."

"I'm always extra happy."

"No you're not. You're just always happy."

"Okay, I'm a little happy, I mean EXTRA happy because—"

"Hi Ma'am, Sir." The waitress says out of nowhere. We look to the side and saw her standing with a small memo pad to take our orders, "Can I get your orders?"

"Oh, uh, yeah." Harry says, "I'll have this Japanese cheese roll with diced beef and.." he looks at me, "What's yours honey?"

"Wh—What?"

His eyes sprung up wide like he's putting me in awareness.

"I—I—I'll take the fried tofu seasoned with honey and chicken sandwich."

She looks at me and him, I noticed that my order is what he just called me. I put my arms to the side of my hips, feeling shy.

"Anything else?" He asks.

"N—No. That's all."

"That would be it." He says to the waitress and she nods and left.

"What was that for!" I said with my eyes sharp enough to pierce him.

"What? I helped you."

"Helped me?!"

"Yeah. You ordered that honey thing, right?"

"You're trying to get away with it Harry."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

He raises his brows and smirked, "I don't have to get away because I did nothing."