C h a p t e r [172]

"Mister Styles.." Shawn says almost in a whisper.

"You're staying here?"

"Uh.. yeah.."

"This is my friend's house, what are you doing here?"

"Friend? This is where I live ever since."

"That can't be. I picked her up at this very house."

"Archer!" Yuna screams, "Get me some water, will ya?!"

"Archer?" I hear Harry say, "You're not telling me the truth, are you sir?"

I didn't speak but it's not right to run away from the truth. I touched Shawn's shoulder and said, "It's okay. He's my friend." He opens the door fully and it revealed Harry in jeans and clean white shirt.

"May.." he mumbles.

"Hey Har."

He looks at Shawn, then me, then Shawn again, then back to me. Confused. "Wait.. don't tell me.."

I sigh, "Harry.. let's talk. Please come inside."

"MAY! I NEED WATER!" Yuna screams again like a master trying to give strict orders her slaves.

"I'll take care of this one." Shawn says.

I took Harry with me in the kitchen. He looks so confused. It's still there. Pasted.

"I don't know where to start." I said after almost half a minute of silence.

"Yeah, me too." He said with a very light laugh, "I'm flying, I don't know what's going on. How long have you two known each other?"

I sigh again, "Years. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Of course. Just.. enlighten me."

"Alright. I don't know if you remember but do you still recall that time when you're beside me, with a cup of coffee and I got scared? Then I accidentally said Mister Mendes instead of your last name?"

"Yeah. I do remember that. Oh. Wait.. so.. okay. I think I get it now. You talked about him before.. he's the guy that broke your heart.. your ex. Right?"

I nod, "Yeah. But I'm taking back the term 'ex' because we never actually broke up. He just left and now he's back and fixing everything."

"Is he now?"

"Yeah.."

"I somehow can't believe this. You've been talking about Shawn Mendes all this time. The singer Shawn Mendes, my business partner Shawn Mendes."

"It's insane. I guess it's destiny."

Harry nods, "But I'm not giving up on you yet."

"Harry.."

"I'll still talk to you the way I usually do. Take care of you the same way as before. Nothing will change even if you have him back."

"I'm.. you don't have to do that Har."

"Why not? We're FRIENDS."

"I—"

"Styles!"

We turn to where she called.

"Miss Danwilb?" Harry responds and this time, I'm the one in shock.

"Wait.. y—you know her?" I asked.

"Of course he knows me! He's a part of our business!" Yuna interferes, she walks towards us, "Where's my water?"

"In the faucet."