C h a p t e r [159]

Oh wow. It's March 09, 2019 and my last update was in February. Sorry for the long time of waiting. I got stacked up with lots of things to do. Still, please do enjoy this grammatically incorrect and spelling troubled story. Jk. But honestly though.
Love you all. —Jemay."
-
-
-
-
-
He smiles back at me and softly touches my back with his hand.

"Let me help." He says.

"Yeah, sure. Here, rinse these."

He moves to the side, sharing the sink. We continue until it's all done. The palm of my feet hurts like stepping on many thumbtacks, I wanna lay down really bad, or sit down.

Shawn's phone rings all of a sudden, he puts it out of his pocket immediately, then he looks at me, "I'll take this. Wait a sec." He said with a smile.

I nod like shaking a bottle of ketchup with my head, "Yeah, yeah, go ahead."

As soon as he walks out, I follow and turn the lights off in the kitchen. His reflection through the blurry glass sides of the door is visible. The typical Shawn, hand in his pocket, moving his head up and down while talking with his phone.

I went to the living room, two lamps are open, the TV too, but Mom and Aunt Mary's not watching anymore. One's lying sideways on the couch and the other sits poorly on the chair. Both snoring like they're arguing. I look at the clock and was surprised to see what time it is. It's 9:00 already. How times really goes by so fast.

The door clicks, Shawn just got in, putting his phone in his pocket and shutting the door close. Slowly.

His face changed. He's being upset and it's too obvious, like it's drawn harshly on his face. Then it switched in a flick as soon as he saw me at the entrance of the living room.

He swallows his facial expression and replaced it with a smile, "May..?"

"Yeah?"

"You okay?"

"Uh..? Yeah..? Why?"

"I mean, you sure you're fine with me leaving tonight?"

"Shawn.. you're honestly being SOOOO overdramatic."

He chuckles, "I just don't want you to get mad at me again."

"If you're going to leave me without letting me know again, then for sure I'll be hella mad."

He shyly scratches the back of his head, "Alright then.. I.. I'm gonna go get ready, Mustaha's gonna pick me up anytime soon."

I nod with a glimpse of a smile.

He walks towards me closely, planted a kiss on my forehead.

"H—HEY!"

He giggles, "That was nice."

"You thief!"

He winks at me before running upstairs to his room.

I went back to the living room with a silly beam on my lips. I drop myself on one of the couches and waited for him to come down. My eyes feels heavy, but finally, I'm able to sit down, able to rest the palms of my feet; but unfortunately, I have to deal with the roaring snores of my two beautiful girlies.