C h a p t e r [126]

Contains 1750+ words. Here's the chapter most of you are waiting! Class's suspended today, so here it is! ENJOY! Love you all! —J.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
After Harry and I ate, we head out of the restaurant and he took me back to my apartment with his shiny red car.

"Hey, thanks for the dinner." I said pulling my shoulder bag closer to my side.

He puts his hands inside his pockets and smiled, "Thank you too, for making my dinner entertaining."

I smiled back and just waited for what's going to happen next.

"So.. you're going back to your hometown tomorrow, huh?"

"Yep."

"Does she know you're going on a long leave tomorrow?"

"Who? My boss?"

"Yes. Does she know?"

"Nope. I just did my decision back there, didn't I?"

"Oh." He scratches his head, "I'll be the one to tell her tomorrow."

"It's cool. I'll just call her before I go to sleep tonight."

"It would be better if I'm there to support your excuse for your long leave. How long are you gonna stay there anyway?"

I shrug, "I don't know. Maybe a few weeks?"

"Oh."

"Why do you ask?"

"Nothing. I'm—can I still call you?"

I laughed, "Of course! You always call me and it would be very unusual for me if you don't."

"Well.." he breathes in with a hiss, "You go take a rest now. I'll still talk to your boss and explain it further, besides, she's going to allow you take the time you need."

I walk up to him and just hugged him tight, no malice, just a normal friendly hug, "Thank you so much Harry.."

His hands crawls up on my back and hugged me back, "Don't. It's my pleasure.. go inside and take care of the things you need to take care of."

"I will.. thank you.."

I slowly back away and was about to head into the small gate.

"Oh, yeah, by the way.." he says, "Do you want me to take you there tomorrow?"

"To my town?"

"Yeah."

"No.. I'm okay. I can go there myself, no need to worry."

"You sure?"

"Yep. Surely sure."

"How sure?"

"100%."

"Okay, then. Goodnight pretty woman."

"Wish me luck! Goodnight humble knight."

"I like that.."

"Now don't expect I'm gonna call you that more." I joked.