C h a p t e r [150]

I giggle, "Shawn keep it down."

"Why? I'm happy!"

"I can see that. By the way, I don't owe you anything anymore." I said.

"Owe me? Owe me what? Kisses?"

I nod gently, "Yep." I said as I hold my own hand.

"You still owe me one."

I wrinkle my brows, "Huh?! You kissed me already! On the forehead, back in the car, remember?"

"Ahh.. so you were awake when I was cuddling you.."

"I—I'm not! I just felt someone kissed me on the forehead and—"

"Yeah, yeah. Lies, lies, lies. I know you know that you're not good at it and I knew you were. Your cheeks turned red and you thought shoving your face in my chest closer to my armpit wouldn't make it obvious?" He says as he walks towards me, "Thought you'd be able to hide it?"

"I.. um.." I grit my teeth along with a swallow.

"Since you lied. Again. You owe me another one."

"I'm not lying! I'm telling the truth!"

"Really?" He leans close to my face, "Hmm.. then can you tell me you're asleep when I kissed you? WITHOUT stuttering."

It's hard to not stutter when you're nervous about a lie. Especially committing it to the person you had past relationship with and having those perfect features closer to your face.

He raises his brows and smiled, "Huh, May?"

"Fine. I..'m asleep when.."

He leans even more closer, eye to eye and it made me feel even more conscious. God forgive me for those lips are seductive and his pretty defined face are dragging me to his pits of trouble and doubt.

"Mmmmhm." He sexily hums, "Tell me."

"..you.."

"Go on."

"..k—k—isse—"

"GAME OVER."

"UGH! UNFAIR!"

"No. It isn't." He says with his white perfect teeth showing, "You owe me another one."

"N—No!" I immediately put my hands and covered my lips.

He leans in, "Should I have it now..? Or..?"

"Go away!"

He grabs my wrists with a smirk, "Do you really want me to go?"

I pull my lips in my mouth as my tongue swipes them wet. Without response, he slowly removes my hands from my lips and I let him take them down. The happy vibes became dead.

His smile disappeared as he stare straight into my eyes, "Or do you want me to stay..?" He whispered.

"I.."

"May..?"

"I think you know my answer."

"Oh I know it alright.."

The sun's about to set as his eyes carefully shuts and I know this is the right time to have it. Without him taking it to me unexpectedly, without him stealing it from me. This time, it's just how things are supposed to happen. Have our lips to touch each other but why do I still feel like something's not right? Like something is pulling me back? I know I still love him but something inside me is saying something is wrong.

He slides his hands to my cheeks while I still have my eyes open, staring back at his long lashes, pointy nose and fluffy lips. He smiles as I close my eyes at the same time and there, it happened.