C h a p t e r [163]

When I woke up, the car's already parked somewhere on the side of the road. The music's still playing. My eyes feels squeezed and crusty, my throat is dry as drought. I turn my head to the window and simply wipe my face with my hands. With a deep breath, I stretch out my hands with a moan.

Knowing I've already removed asteroids in my eyes and any disgusting particles on my face, I turn to Harry but.. the driver's seat is empty. But his car keys are still intact and the AC is also still on. I look out the window and saw him talking to a security guard. They both look comfortable and their conversation sounds so good.

I look left and right and examine where we are. Palm trees on the sidewalk, fancy food stalls, fashionable dressed people walking, some with their dogs on leash and some with their expensive bags.

The car door clicks open, "Oh, hey there beautiful. You're awake."

"Where are we?"

"Come out, check it yourself."

Harry switches off his car after I head out. It's even more mesmerizing outside, tall buildings and shops. Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and more high end brands.

"Harry.. this is.."

"Mhm.. we're at the Bresklion Carlotta boulevard. Classy, huh?"

"What are we doing here?"

"We're gonna get you some accessories."

"Accessories? I–I already brought a pair of silver earrings."

He smirks, "That's not enough, you know that."

"I know it is enough."

"I want the spotlight and flashes of their camera hit your jewelries. I want you to look like you're outshining everyone."

"I.."

He grabs my hand, "Let's go. Party's a few hours away and we can't just stay here asking questions. Time's running."

We head into the shop, the brand says how much the products inside costs. Duchess of Diamonds and Pearls.

"Good Afternoon Sir." The salesman says as he bows down, "Madame."

I lightly bow my head as we proceed inside and boy, I am stunned by the sparkles. They shine from the ceiling lights and a lot of different types of necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings that is continuously greeting us as we walk.

"Harry.."

"Mm?"

"Can we go?"

"Not yet. We need to get you some shining shimmering splendid things."

"Uh..? A whole new world reference?"

He laughs as we stop on a transparent glass, "Choose."

"No!"

"May, come on."

"Harry.. all of these are expensive."

He sighs, "We haven't even checked the prices yet, how'd you know they're expensive?"

"I just know because I felt poorer when I came in."

"Hahahahaha! Nice joke but seriously, pick."

"No Harry."

"Hi Sir, Ma'am, how may I help you?" A saleswoman approached us.

"Ah, yes. Can I take a look at this one.. and that one.. and oh, this one too."

The woman pulls out the glimmering necklaces out of the glass. The first design is a green gem in the shape of a hexagon, the second is a small pearl encased in a transparent red colored clam and the third is an emerald.