C h a p t e r [123]

"I'm.. I'm talking to you. That's all."

"That's all?"

"Yes. What else do you think I'd be doing?"

"Nothing. Cook or something?"

"I'm not going to eat dinner. I'm still full with that pudding you bought me."

"Yeah. Same here.."

Harry and I spent the night talking to each other, just talking like two normal people trying to get to know each other. I asked him to hung up because I'll be taking a bath and sleep afterwards. He's an understanding guy, he hangs up and asked if he could call me again tomorrow. I said yes.

In the bathroom with the bath tub filled with water, smoking on the surface, knowing it's gonna be really good and relaxing, emerged myself in completely. I closed my eyes as I feel the warmth of the water peacefully wave on my naked body.

Spending my time away from my family and friends, I wonder how they're doing. I miss hearing Tippy's and Sam's stupid jokes and Mom's cooking and Aunt Mary's little talks. It's been so long.. all the things I do in the name of moving on.

The water starts to get slightly cold and I start to get wrinkles on my skin for soaking myself in for so long. I stand up and drained the water. Is it bad that I don't care if I'm naked around my apartment? I walk around, dripping. I wore my pajamas without any underwear, it feels good to just lay down and enjoy a good book while I dry off my hair.

The next day, I woke up with the book beside my pillow with my hair on the pages, I sit right up and grabbed it, the papers has ruffles, maybe it got wet last night and dried. I'm not really good around books.

I check my phone and it has already a missed call. Not from my Boss, not from Mom, Tippy or anyone back in my town, but from Harry Styles. I groan and put my phone down and there, it rang again. I immediately grabbed it and answered.

"Good Morning!" He says in a bright tone.

"Oh.. Hey Harry.. Good Morning.."

"Someone sounds like she just woke up."

"Yeah." I said with a chuckle, "You're up early.."

"Of course! I'm actually on my way to work. Gotta get the papers ready for a big load next coming months!"

"What big load?"

"You remember that phone call yesterday?"

"At the pudding shop?"

"Yes! I told you about this arrogant old man on the phone, right?"

"Mhm."

"His son's coming next month! No, I don't know, maybe the next month after this coming month."

"So.. you're gonna meet him in two months?"

"Not sure but yeah. Two months means having more time to prepare."

"You sound excited."

"Nah.. yeah, maybe a little." He chuckles, "But mostly it's because of you, because I'm talking to you."

We just met but he flirts like he can't wait to know me more. I played the part and just let it slip. I stand up and went to the kitchen with my phone in loud speaker.

"What're you doing now?" He asks.

"I went to the kitchen. Gonna make some breakfast."

"That quick?"

"Actually, I was just gonna preheat the pan and go to the bathroom to wash my face, so when I come back, I'm just gonna drop the bacons."

"Mmmm.. you made me bloody hungry!"