C h a p t e r [194]

Fast forward to more weeks, Shawn leaves and back. Mom and Dad's home became our home for a moment. He also helped me to go back to my apartment and cleaned my mess.

Diervas and her boyfriend were broadcasted on every social media platform, even on radios and televisions. People discovered me as Shawn's girlfriend, they follow us whenever they recognize us, asking us for our side with regards to the matter but we've kept our mouth shut since Yuna updates everyone in our field with what's happening to the case. She's truly a changed person.

I met up with Tippy and Sam at their house too, I told her everything that's happened in the past few weeks, about Yuna and all of these getting out of hand social media attention. I know she's said that before it even became really big, but it's gotten much worse.

Monday morning, Shawn's going to meet his crew for a meeting, he doesn't want me to come with him this time, he just wants me to stay inside the house and lock the doors, even mom. He just wants us to stay inside and watch TV or read a book to keep ourselves out of boredom.

When he left, mom said aunt Mary will come for a visit today, so it's slightly impossible to not open the door and see the outside world. I told her to set another date because Shawn already gave us instructions not to go out in sight of those paparazzis but mom insisted.

Then a few moments later, she finally arrived, she asked me to help her get some of the 'stuff' she bought at the market. When she opened her compartment, my jaw literally dropped. It's like seeing the whole market itself in it.

"What the.." I said under my breath.

"Oh stop it child. Just take it out and bring it straight into the kitchen."

I took the bags out but mom doesn't even looked so surprised.

"Mom, what are these? Are we making all these today?"

"Yep."

"You know about this?"

"No."

"Why aren't you so surprised?"

"Because it's food."

"Aunt Mary never bought so much food before."

"She's feeling well, it's an celebration. That's why."

"Oh really."

When all of the bags are out, she came in with more, struggling, "There's more out there. If you guys would stop chatting and help me. Unless you have an idea what's about to happen May."

"Huh?"

She looks at her sister and they ask each other using signal, mom shook her head crazy fast.

"Nothing." Mom replied quickly, "May, let's go get them."

Compartment emptied, we began to slice and prepare the meal for tonight despite the funny fact that it's 11 in the morning. We're supposed to prepare for lunch but again, we're preparing for dinner.

"When's Shawn proposing?" Aunt Mary asks.

"Uh.."

"You guys should get married already, time's running, you're not getting any younger."

"I don't hold his way of think, if He says he wants Shawn to be with me, then it will be, if he doesn't, then it won't be."

"Who's he?"

"He. Up there."

"There's someone upstairs?"

"No." I giggled, "Him. He. The Creator."