C h a p t e r [200] FINALE

First thing in the morning as Shawn's fiancé, he asked Mustaha to come over to borrow the car and let him stay in the house with Mom, Dad and Aunt Mary. He has no problems with it anyways.

Shawn drove the car as we go around places we want, going drive thrus and surprising the employees with who's in the car, going shopping and museums. We talked about future plans and about things going with his life now that he has been going solo and without his father interfering. He said he's never been able to breathe and happier now that he's not bothering him with his wants and orders. His dad wanted Mustaha to come back but he quitted and wanted to live a life he wants and not get scolded for his little mistakes. Shawn doesn't want him to work for him either but he insisted, so he offered him a job as his driver and not a butler anymore, he said he's going to be my step uncle anyways.

In the car, around 4 in the afternoon, Shawn held my hand to his lips and planted a smooth kiss, "One more destination before we head back. Are you tired?"

"Not a bit."

"How come?"

"Because I'm with you. What about you? We can rest for a while if you want."

He smirks at me, "What do you mean REST?"

"Park the car and get some rest, you must be tired from driving."

"And?"

"Stretch some muscles."

"I like what I'm hearing. We both really need REST. So I guess I have to park somewhere with less people huh?" He looks at me with a malicious grin.

I scoff, "Oh shut up. We're not doing something crazy."

"Snap! I almost had it."

"Not even close."

"I'm kidding. Of course we won't because I'm not resting."

"Why not?"

"Because it's getting late and where we're going is extremely important and I need your opinion with it."

I gently nod.

Outside the town, a quiet countryside like but a private subdivision. He drove to the streets and then asked me to close my eyes, without asking why, I closed my eyes hardly.

"And don't open them unless I tell you to."

"Okay."

The car stopped after a minute of driving. Car door clicks open and shut, then the car door on my side opens.

"Give me your hand. Don't open them yet."

He guided me out of the car and walked.

"Careful, careful.."

"Where are we anyways?"

"Okay.. a little more.. okay. Stop. Don't open them yet.." I hear him breathe in deeply and out a great sigh, "Okay. Open them."

When I open my eyes, I gasped.

"Shawn.."

A tall 2 story house in color white and light blue surprised me. It's simple and people would probably not expect an artist like him to live in a house looking like that but it's both our dream. To live in a simple a house although my future husband is not going to live a normal life since everyone knows him. Large fences surrounding the house, surely no one could come and sneak in. Windows and probably also a rooftop on the 2nd floor. It's the most prettiest thing.

"Do you like it?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"D-Do you hate it?"