C h a p t e r [176]

I forgot I have a tongue, I wasn't able to speak as much as I thought I could. Every girl in the world would give everything, even kill just to have my position, to experience things like this with him.

His eyes are still glued to mine, waiting for a response or a facial expression. I carefully flip my lower lip inside my mouth, making it wet. I gently rub my thumb on the surface of his cheeks, it's past 12 and we're still up, slowly making out.

"I.. see my future with you too.." I answered shallowly that I pronounced some of the words without the sound of my voice.

His eyes became lighter, it's like they're glowing, it's dim in the living room but I can clearly see his hazel eyes. Carefully, simply, he shoves one hand into the couch, behind my back, he doesn't even seem to care if I'm squeezing it, he just really wants to have me. He leans his body over, this time, really pressed unto mine, he makes both of his legs come in between mine and my hands travelled across his neck and the back of his head.

"I'm going to soon believe that this couch is cursed." I joked.

"What?"

"Because every time we're here, we always can't keep our hands and lips to ourselves.."

"It's a good curse then.."

"Shut up."

He laughs a little, moves his head to mine and without any more words, he kissed me. I give in, gasping for air whenever we pull away, I'm trembling, feet are getting cold, body's getting shivers.

"Come here." He lifts me up, making me sit on his lap. He comes down to my cheek and neck, he sucks my skin, feeling his teeth protest against it is making me feel weirder inside.

"Shawn..?"

"Don't worry, I won't leave a mark."

"No, that's not it.. should we really do this?"

He stops, clearly remembered something, "Oh, yeah, damn it, I forgot.. sorry Love.."

I look down at him and he looks up at me, he really looks like he wants to have it but with utmost love and respect, he comes for what I want and what I decide. Staring at him makes my heart throb louder, this man is who I want to be with when I grow older. I smile while I caress his beautiful face.

"You look so beautiful." He whispers, "I wanna make you Mrs. Mendes so bad May."

"I think your fans are not gonna like that."

"It's going to take forever for them to like a girl for me but I love you and they have to love you too.."

"I don't think I'm ready to deal with all the hate. I mean, Yuna's already giving me hell and to have million more Yunas.. that's insane."

"Hey, don't overthink too much. There are fans who can handle their emotions and there are those who just can't. They just go for words and that's just that. Besides, I'm here with you and I'll defend you from anyone who tries to hurt you. Remember that time when we were in that road trip with Tippy and Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"You've met some of them.."

"I.. did.."

"Some even took pictures with you."

"They did.."