C h a p t e r [107]

As we both push away, we both slowly open our eyes.

He wipes off my tears with his fingers, lean closer and mumble, "I'm so sorry, May.."

"I—I'm.. I'm giving you time to explain Shawn.." I sniff.

He slides his hand to my hand and took me to his bed. He pushes his suitcase aside and we both sit on the edge.

"I'm really happy you're here to hear me out.."

"Just tell me.."

He nods, "After I got back from the shower room, I head back to the tent to look good because I'm gonna take you back to the place where we both went the other day.. but.. I saw this small note saying that you're already there. Waiting for me.. that you have something very important to tell me.. and I know how dangerous the woods are, so I rushed to find you.."

He moves closer, "I even saw Mela on my way, and asked her if you're already there, but she said that she left the greenhouse with no person in it. So I asked her if she had seen you anywhere instead but she said she haven't. That's the time I started to worry.."

He reaches his hand to my cheeks to dry off the falling tears, "I still went to the greenhouse, hoping you'd come.. I look around and there a knock on the side of the entrance. I called your name in hopes that it was you.. but as I turn around, it's not what I hoped to see.."

"It was Yuna.." I mutter.

"Yes. I was about to leave when she get there.. I was going to look for you.. but that's.. that's when she grabbed me by my head and pulled me into her.. and that's when you came and saw us."

"Oh, Shawn.. I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, you're hurt and I am too. So.. yeah.. I saw your back and you're already walking away. I called your name and you ran. I roamed around to find you but when I did, Luke's already carrying you and you have a wound, bleeding.."

He looks down and tears starts to drop, "Honestly, I'm so scared.. I blamed myself for what happened to you.. that blood drove me crazy.. and when you stopped talking to me and ignore me like I'm nothing, it drove me crazier." He laughs it off, "This morning I saw the pancakes I made. You didn't eat any of it and I felt sad. Then I realized what you felt like for those times I ignored the foods you made me for breakfast and dinner."

"I'm sorry.." I said as I move much closer to him, touched his face and wiped his tears, "I'm really sorry.."

"It's okay. You're here now.. I might be an asshole but I'm still afraid of things.. especially losing you."

No words to describe how we both feel. It's magical and the heartaches seems to go and vanish. I lean to him and gave him another kiss on the lips.

My wound starts to sting and make me exclaim in pain. He stands, seemingly know what to do. He made me lay down on his bed.

"Careful.." he says and puts one pillow under my legs.

"Thank you.."

He then sits and lays down beside me. We both smile as we both get closer for a cuddle. I lay my head on top of his chest and listen to his heartbeat while my arms wraps around his stomach.

"Shawn..?"

"Yeah..?"

"Do you still have your necklace..?"