C h a p t e r [167]

*WARNING!! WARNING!!*
TERRIFYING CONTENT AHEAD. PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN 15. I'm serious. I don't know what age should be allowed to read this but I haven't written contents like this since my Puthinator days. That was like 3 years ago. So PLEASE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"S—Shawn.." I mutter, "God, you scared me." I said, trying to act cool as if nothing happened earlier.

He wraps his arms around his chest, I look at him and in that glance, I can see his eyes burning in rage. I completely close the fridge and went to the sink to wash the glass. He did not say anything.

I calmly wash and put the glass on the rack. I know he's still standing there but I pretend to be surprised.

"Oh, you're still here." I said.

But again, he did not respond.

"Okay.. night.." I carefully said and took few steps forward to exit the kitchen.

He blocks my way and angrily, he asks, "Who is he?!"

"What?"

"Who is that guy with you at the party?!"

I clench my teeth, "A friend."

"Friend?! You call him a friend after he put his hand on your waist?!"

I groan and continued walking but he grabbed me by the wrist and stopped me from doing so further.

"Tell me!"

"It's none of your business."

"It's my business."

"Why?"

"Because you LIED to me!"

"Oh, now I LIED to you. Great! Because I think you're too honest not to tell me about going to that party and worse, you're with YUNA!"

"I'm not with her!"

"Really?! She said that the two of you are together!"

"She's a business partner! I came there with Mustaha, how can I be with her!?"

"OH GREAT! A business partner from our past and you didn't even bother telling me."

"I didn't know until the day I left May and I didn't choose her as my partner!—"

"Your dad did? What's new? It didn't surprise me. Have a goodnight Mendes."

He snatches my wrist, tight and strong. He pulls me in, closer to his body. Eyes to eyes. I can smell his breath, like a strong grape wine.

"I'm doing everything to keep you, your family and everything I love, don't be like this!"

"I should be asking you the same thing."

"I still can't believe you lied to me!"

"Don't act too clean Mendes. You lied to me as well. Now let me go."

"No." His lips're aggressively pressed, his stares are frightening, it's like he has a power to melt with it, "He's not a friend, is he?"