C h a p t e r [41]

"Luke."

When Tori said that, I couldn't really help but to feel blushed. I just hope the fate would agree to her words and let it come true.

"You think so?"

"Yeah. It's obvious."

"If it's that obvious, then why don't I see it?"

"What do you mean 'you don't see 'IT?'" She says emphasizing the word 'it.'

"You said it's obvious but I only feel like it's just a friend and classmate thing."

She shrugs, "I don't know. Maybe because you like him too."

"What?!"

She smiles, "It's impossible for you not to like him. He's cute, he's a complete badass and a complete heart catcher."

I didn't speak but I guess it's really that obvious. Shawn already figured it out and I didn't even give him any clues or anything. Maybe because my actions are just really bald, letting other people learn that I already have my eyes for Luke Hemmings.

She clears her throat, "It's not only Luke though."

"Huh?"

"Shawn likes you too."

My brows slide to meet, "What? No."

"He likes you too, May."

"Never. That, I won't believe."

She shrugs again, "Suit yourself."

"Wait, how do you say so that he likes me?"

"Because I always see him looking at you. And the way he stares at you when you're not looking, gosh, if only stares could melt, you're probably on the ground."

I cannot believe every single word that has come out of her mouth. It's very unlikely of him, very strange and I don't know anymore.

"Really?! He's looking at me when I'm not looking?!"

"M-hm. When you're totally unaware, he stares at you. And you are so lucky if he's really into you."

"I.. I can't with this.."

"I don't know with you but I advise you to observe carefully May.."

"You sure..?"

She nods, "Trust me, he's into you."

I didn't speak. It's very impossible to believe.

"If you'd make me choose, though Luke is an attractive guy, I'd choose Shawn over him. He's tall, he's cute when he talks or when he's just plain serious, he's rich and an amazingly smart dude. Wait.. I forgot. Aren't you two dating?"

Then I remember that we are dating out of dare. I'm so stupid. I just got myself in the middle of an approaching trouble.

"I.. yeah." I laugh nervously, "Ooooowwwwhh.. wait, are you referring to Shawn Mendes when you told me he likes me?" I said, trying to get away.

"Yeah. Him. Why? Who'd you think I was referring to?"

"I just thought you were referring to other Shawn and spelt as S.E.A.N, not S.H.A.W.N."