C h a p t e r [193]

Time elapsed and I couldn't fathom the events that have happened, I'm finally back home after the dumbest kidnappers tried to kidnap Yuna after me. I'm really glad she's able to get help not only for her, well maybe for her but unintentionally for me too.

I lay in my bed and just simply closed my eyes. Shawn and I have changed in the years being apart and being together. With only me and my thoughts, a knock on the door.

"It's open."

It's him. With a pillow crushed by his other arm.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course."

He walks in, revealing his shirtless body and boxer shorts.

"What do you need?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yep."

"What is it?"

"I'm going to sleep here."

"Ay no, no."

"Why not?"

"You're only wearing boxers?"

"Yeah, so?"

"No. Get a shirt."

"But!–ugh–fine." He drops his pillow on my bed and went back to his room. When he returned, he's wearing a black tank top and gray pajama pants.

"That's better."

"That's better." He imitates

He tucks himself in and we slept. No more sweet talks, just a hug and sleep.

Three days later, at the hotel where Shawn's team are having their meeting regards to his tour. Teddy and Connor reassures I'm doing good and apologized again. I repeat myself saying that it's not their fault and nobody wants that to happen. It was until Yuna arrives with Harry. Her walk and style is still the same but something is different.

"How are you?" I ask Yuna out of context.

"I'm.." she looks in shock with my question but she managed to answer it in her own way, "..doing great. You?"

"Same. I'm glad you were able to get away from them."

"Yeah.. thanks."

Everyone in the room silenced.

"You guys can continue." Shawn said, "We'll go find another place to settle this meeting."

"How about a fine restaurant downtown?" Yuna says.

"No, we can find so—"

"It's better than anywhere."

"Why don't you let me think of a place first before you interrupt me?"

"Just because you're the son and your father is an ally doesn't mean you can talk like that Mendes."

The three of us were in shock. Harry even laughed for that burn. She spoke firm and very diverse.

"Fine! We're just gonna talk about my father's business and we're all done. I don't want anyone involved in my merchandises anymore."

"Fine." She simply answered, no arguments, no sass. Just a simple word.

"You coming May?" Harry asks.

"I think not. You guys can go. I'll just stay here."

"No, you're not leaving my sight."

"What? I'll be here IN this building until you come back."

"No."

"Shawn."