C h a p t e r [170]

Hey everyone! Thank you for the sweet comments! Read them all, sorry I'm unable to reply to all of it, still, I want you all to know that I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. Thank you thank you thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I shrug and just watched him cook. Of course with random conversations and laughters, and a little help by putting on glasses, spoons and condiments on the table. We eat breakfast with joy and did nothing but sit on the couch where we slept last night, watching a movie.

He puts one arm behind my back and I used his shoulder as a pillow to lean on. He's wearing a shirt now, and.. he also took a shower before he put it on.

"Hey.." I mumble, "I was just wondering.. does your fans know where you are? I mean, do they still have news about you? They're probably waiting for updates and you, as a famous singer and an idol now—"

He chuckles, "It's okay. Before I came back here, I told them I'll take a break for until I feel I can return."

I nod, "Don't you miss it?"

"The what?"

"Everything."

"Miss it? The singing in front of many people?"

"Mhm."

"I do, but I don't usually think about it because I have you. You're what's always in my head."

Without any words, I snuggle myself closer to his body and he wraps his arm around me. Everything is going well until we heard a knock on the door. He was about to stand up but I stopped him and said, "I got it."

As I make my way towards the door, the banging became louder and faster that it made me upset. "Just a second!" I yelled.

When I open the door, the unfortunate came to my surprise. I can hear the creator laughing at my face and the ground dragging me down.

"Is Shawn here?" She asks.

It's Yuna. How did she find my parents' house? How did she know that Shawn stays here? I gulp. One way to go. Lie.

"Shawn?" I changed my voice, "There's no Shawn here. You must be in the wrong place sweetie."

"Ha ha, funny. Stop doing that silly voice May."

"My name's not May. I'm Papua."

"Alright PAPUA, let me in."

"Who are you?"

"I am Yuna Danwilb. Shawn Mendes's fiancée."

"There's no Shawn Mendes here. Please leave."

"NO! Where is Shawn!?" She angrily says.

"Leave or I'll call the police."

"Don't be stupid May. You can't fool me."

As I was about to slam the door close when she stuck her small bag through the gap, making the door unable to fully close.

"Arnold!" I screamed, still using a different voice, "GET THE DOGS!"

Sadly, that didn't stop Yuna. When Shawn heard me screaming someone's name, he came running to me, "Arnold? Who's—wait, what are you doing?"