C h a p t e r [46]

Though, I didn't want to, I ignored him and continued walking. After letting my feet take me out of the school campus, away from Luke and Shawn, I finally found silence, peace and harmony; though I'm slightly dismayed. I could have grabbed Luke's offer to take me home but I'm overly thinking of the consequences I might face.

I started to feel my back, feet, shoulders, arms and neck in aching pain. I feel like I'm going to have a fever. I am so exhausted with all that standing, cheering, clapping, screaming and doing the all efforts for the group. And unbelievably, we won and WE'RE GONNA BE GOING ON A TRIP OUT OF TOWN!! Just unbelievable. TRULY. But we wouldn't have won if not for him. If that jerk didn't made and tell them the strategies, then we wouldn't have our hands on that prize. I need to thank him.. guess I really need to talk to him about it after all. Forgive me Tori, but don't worry, I'll follow what you told me upon keeping you anonymous.

My stomach grumbles, I'm dying of hunger. I wanna eat pizza and watch a movie but with him around, how can I let myself be able to enjoy a huge box and an 8 hour movie marathon of scary movies, not having to sleep until Saturday morning.

"What're you thinking?"

I gasp, "PIZZA—!!" I screamed the last food in my mind. I look beside me and see the jerk I'm sharing the house with. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?"

"Do what?" He said with a chuckle, "I didn't do anything."

"Yeah, you did! You scared me!"

He says with a smile, "No, I didn't."

"What's with that smile?"

He raises his brows and sucked his lips in, like he's trying to make it go away.

"Well.. it's okay though.. at least you're able to smile now."

He wrinkles his brows, "I didn't smile."

"Yeah you did. And no matter how hard you try to pretend you didn't, you still smiled."

He bites his lips and then breathes in while his teeth are clenched, "Fine Miss Archer.." he smiles again, "I'm only smiling because we won."

I nod and shyly agreed, "Yeah.. we did."

"Told you to just believe in your group."

I nod again, "Yeah. Thanks though."

"Thanks? For?" He says as he stops walking.

"For the strategies."

"What? What're you—?!" He walked in full speed to catch up with me.

I halt and turned to him and faced him, "You know what? I almost died worrying about it and you didn't even tell me that you've already given them your own strategies!"

"I—I.. I—Who told you that?!"

"It doesn't matter who it is. I just wanna say.. thank you.." I sigh and kept on walking.

He follows and quietly, we walk until I thought he might go and call the group for a talk because he's going to find out who told me about the strategies he strictly told them not to.