C h a p t e r [85]

"Thanks." I said as I put the fork with a swirled pasta in it into my mouth.

"You're welcome." He then halts, then talks again, "May.. about earlier.."

"Hm?"

"I know you and Luke are dating but—"

"You and Yuna too, right?"

"Oh, no." He chuckles, "We're just friends."

"Friends?"

"Yeah."

"That was fast."

"What do you mean?"

"How come you and I didn't became 'friends' that quick?"

He shrugs, "She's been annoying me since she sat beside me."

"Oh, so that's the root cause of your friendship?"

"Are you jealous?"

"What?! Why would I be jealous? Is there something I have to be jealous about?"

He paused, "Well.." he says, "How about you and Luke, you two seems to be getting along so well."

I raised a brow, "Why? You jealous?"

"I.. NO!" He chortle, "WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS?"

I scoff, "You're right, why would YOU be JEALOUS?"

His face turned serious and straight, "Dunno.. this isn't about Yuna and me, this is about you and that blonde douche."

"Can we not talk about him nor your 'friend,' Yuna? I'm with you and you're with me, I think it's much better to focus on us for now."

"Okay.. alright.."

Thinking that this is only for tonight because I'm pretty sure, he's gonna be taken away by the female transferee, Yuna. I glance at him and as far as I want to admit my feelings, I'm still a bit afraid. After eating, he even decided to order a box of pizza for take out.

"I know you're craving for pizza." He says.

"Are you a psychic?!"

"Or I just know you."

"You do." I chuckle, "Thank you." I said.

The waiter returns with a box of pizza. I was about to take it but he swooped his hands to the box, "Let's go." He says and stood. We head out of the place and appreciates the lights on the letters of the sign.

"That was amazing." I whisper.

"Then we'll come back someday soon."

"Yeah.."

"Young Master, Miss May." Mustaha says.

"Oh hey, Mustaha, have you eaten dinner yet? Want something to eat? I could go there and order you some tacos."

"Thank you Miss, but I'm okay, I already ate."

"You sure? It'll be quick. I could go—"

"May." Shawn says, stopping me from annoying Mustaha, "Here. Put this at the front seat."

He took the box of pizza from Shawn's hands and opened the door and put the box beside the driver's seat.