C h a p t e r [120]

I immediately covered my mouth and he giggles.

"You were like looking at the building up and down, then you just screamed. What's that all about?"

"N—Nothing. How long have you been there Mr. Styles?"

"Long enough to see you do what you do and hear you scream."

"I.." I look down quickly, "So freaking embarrassing!"

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"I'm pretty sure everyone knows. You're not the only one with ears here."

"Aggressively sarcastic. I like that."

"What? No! I'm—I'm not being like that!"

"Oh?"

"People often mistaken the way I speak as sarcastic and angry and—"

"It's cool. No need for the bloody explanation."

"I'm just letting you know Mr. Mendes—" I dropped my heart at the words I've just blurt out, that came out unexpectedly. "Mr. Styles! Crap! I mean Mr. Styles!"

"Mendes? Who's Mendes?"

"No. Never mind."

"Why do you suddenly thought of that name?"

"It—It was an accident!"

"The Mendes name?"

"Please, stop saying that."

"Mendes?"

"I said STOP!" I yelled, his face was flushed in a sudden shock, did not expect I would raise my voice at anyone like that. And not just anyone, a person with a high profile, "I—I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry Mr. Styles. I didn't mean to yell. I'm really sorry." I turn away and walked myself off his sight.

But things are not that easy to just simply let go, he runs and catches up, "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere."

"Where?"

I sigh, "Mr. Styles, please, stop. I already yelled at your face, isn't that enough?"

He shrugs and sips his coffee, "Well, let's just say that I was pretty stupid to piss you off like that."

Listening to him gives me a little comfort. He's really professional.. and mature. The wind blows weakly and his hair bounces like a cotton candy.

I don't know where to put my eyes after that embarrassing action I committed. It sounds even more awkward that he's talking about it.

"Really, I understand why you yelled. Maybe that person gave you so much things to remember.. so much memories.."

I clenched my teeth as I walk with him alongside me.

"What is that person to you? A friend? A family? A.. lover?"

I blow an air out of my slightly closed mouth, making my cheeks bubble, "A no one." I answered after pushing all the air through.