The time comes

The night air was nice and crisp as many people walked through the street heading to wherever they were going and as the moon shined down on the population on the ground in the middle of an alley by Kai's Bar stood a group of people that had an air of purpose and intimidation surrounding them while also having looks of determination and ruthlessness on their faces as well. The leader of the group who was a man of 5.6 with a muscular and toned body along with black hair and icy blue eyes that looked threatening on his face as well as a grin on his face that reeked of grim malice and a bit of insanity at the same time while wearing a black cloak with what seemed to be normal clothing underneath .

The man stretched his bones before he then turned to the group before he said in a tone that had determination and impatience in it " You know why we are here right ? if i must tell you we need to find what members of the Black Swords have betrayed us and now live in fear of us and so follow me and i'll show you what true power is " as the man walked out of the shadowy alley he raised his hand and made a "follow me" motion before they all headed out of there and were soon standing in the doorway of the bar next to the starting spot and so the grinning man said " Hello there my fair lady may we get some drinks or some food please if you have anything ?" and the woman at the bar said in a interested tone " sure thing sir what can i get you ?" .

He said " I'll take a glass of whiskey what do you all want ?" as he looked over at his group and at that moment a man with what appeared to be grey hair which might have been normal colored hair turning grey said with a certain accent " I'll accept a glass of beer please sir " and his associate standing next to him with a youthful air around her said in a seductive voice " Same for me too " and so the cloaked man took out some money before giving it to the bartender who handed over their drinks . The leader of the group picked up his drink and said " Cheers " in a amused voice before sipping some of the liquid while his fellow people in the group sipped their own drinks for the next amount of time while they sat down in a booth and then stretched their legs before they had to do anything else.

So then as the main with grey hair said to his leader " Alright Cain what are we doing now ? i mean what are we here for as we must have some sort of plan ?" with Cain who seemed to be the leader sipped some more of his whiskey before wiping his lip and said in a cold and determined voice " I have a plan for now as i have just gotten us a residence in a certain part of town so we can keep a eye on a certain young man as well as his family due to them being important to me " with the grey haired person saying in wonder " OK so what does that have to do with us ? i mean i can understand if this person has something to do with you but what will we do ?" before Cain said " we will keep up appearances with taking jobs in the area so we can keep our eyes on things "

After that Cain drank some more whiskey before continuing with "But at the same time we can work on our plans does that sound good to you Raphael cause if you don't let me know " with a raised eyebrow and a bit of cold amusement in his voice . Raphael nodded with a little bit of fear in his eyes as he said " No it's good for now so what will we do for the rest of the night or at least here ?" with Cain throwing back the rest of his drink before he cleared his throat and said " Nothing i just needed a drink " and so they got up and headed out of the bar before in the dead of the night Cain poured out what looked like miasma onto the ground and then what appeared to be a scythe was held in his hand which Cain slashed out in a arc before they vanished in a burst of black air.

They were soon standing in front of a big house with a air of importance and mystery around it before Cain said " This will be our home so get used to it OK?" as they walked into the house with Cain saying " go ahead and explore before we get to rest but i call the master room " as he put his scythe on the wall before stripping out of his clothes which was a black shirt and pants combo with boots and a ring on his finger of what looked like a raven which seemed to make his appearance become a little bit more frightening before Cain went to the bed and sat on it as he drew a notebook from his bag before he opened it to a fresh page and wrote down for the moment " The time has come to see if my grandson has what it takes to join us or at least see if he can handle who he really is "

Then Cain rubbed his neck before writing "plus i know that Sarah is going to his part of the city to see how he lives so i'll lay low for now " before he then put the book away . Cain then meditated for the next few moments to keep his mind intact and as he did this the air was full of what seemed to be the same miasma that flowed from him when he had left the bar before he opened his eyes and then drew the miasma in before he fell asleep .