The final part of Auriex's history with Aurora

That day as the team of Adam Alice and Sarah sat down at the table in the library later in the morning Adam asked Aurora " How can you tell us what happened i mean you don't have a body ?" with the woman smiling down at him in his mind as she said " I can make myself tangible for some time before i have to return to where i am now " as she fell out of his mind into the real world and then formed her body before sitting down as she said " OK so what happened after the fight with Jakiux is that we were in happiness due to me and Auriex being able to spend a lot of time together during missions and so we had moved into a apartment together for some time before we did anything else "

Then she sighed and sipped some water from a bottle she had gotten from Alice before she said "but at that time Jakiux had gotten into a plan for vengeance against Auriex for in his mind stealing me from him and so he cooperated with some rogue members of the Shadow Beings and some traitorous members of the Order to try and kill him so i would be with him before he then struck at us when we were on a date one night as he wanted to get us alone so we would be held hostage " As Auriex looked enraged at the audacity of this fool who wanted his fiance for some cruel and perverted behavior he snarled as he formed two flames before throwing them at Jakiux who smirked and dodged it as he said " Good try but too late fool " as he formed two guns and fired three bullets at Auriex who leaned down and let them strike his captors before he slammed his knee into their guts .

Then he said to them "Stay down " as he charged forward at Jakiux who said " Just give up you know she belongs with me besides what could you offer her ?" before Auriex growled and slashed his chest open for some blood to pour out with Jakiux looking worried so he teleported away and said " Ta Ta see you " which got a growl of anger from Auriex and a look of worry from Aurora . Aurora sighed as she sipped some more water before she said " The time between us became strained as Auriex wanted to be somewhere away from anyone that wanted him dead or anything like that and i just wanted to be with him so we moved out of the area that we lived in and headed to the outer areas of the Shadow World where we relaxed and just kept in contact with the Order before we would get married and have our children " .

Then Aurora's face darkened as she said in a sad voice " But then as we were just spending some time that night a group of men led by Jakiux came to where we lived and proceeded to beat Auriex and make him watch as they defiled me and Jakiux tried to force me to be his but when Auriex's mind snapped he then summoned his full power before he said to them " I'll destroy you all " as he annihilated them in the next few minutes before he tried to get me to healing but i couldn't survive my wounds so i told him " I want you to be happy but don't lose yourself to the darkness " then Aurora said sadly "unfortunately which i now see hasn't stopped him ". Adam looked over at his girlfriend who looked saddened by this as she asked him " How does the Tome come into play here ?" with Aurora sighing in sadness .

Then she said " When Auriex came to mastering his full power he became obsessed with using the Tome to bring me back but he learned he needed some sources of power and so that's why he needs the necklace that you wear as it will help power the book " . Then Adam asked " Bu doesn't he know that the Tome will tempt him or anything like that ?" with Aurora shaking her head as she said " I'm not sure but keep your eyes out " as she faded away back into Adam's mind and so they got up before heading to the diner for some breakfast and so as they drove to the diner Adam asked his girlfriend " how are you feeling about that ?"

Alice sighed in sadness before she said " I don't know i mean i now have some sympathy for Auriex but at the same time it doesn't excuse the fact that he's trying to destroy the world " which Adam nodded at before they pulled into the diner and then sat down while Sarah sat down with them and they ordered their drinks ". Later as they were eating their food Adam asked Sarah " So does that whole truth change your mind about Auriex ?" before Sarah sipped some coffee and said " No it doesn't i mean yes he had a bad part of his life but he also is being a cruel person " which Adam agreed with before they finished their food and headed home where Adam sat down and meditated for some time .

Then while he did that he thought to himself "So now that we know the past we need to not show Auriex any mercy cause i refuse to let him hurt anyone else " as he stood up and headed to dinner before he told his parents about what happened and allowed Aurora to talk to them which unnerved them but Luke said " As long as you're not hurting our children and not wanting to hurt anyone else we're OK with this " and so Adam headed to the den before finishing some writing and then went to bed .