Dreaming of the Tome of Shadows and being attacked

It was soon time for spring break and so as Adam was sitting in his seat for his final class of the morning he was feeling excited yet apprehensive at the same time due to the dreams he had been having which was of how the Tome of Shadows was formed and so he had tried to think how Alice's necklace would be important for it and so as he wrote down the notes for the class Charlie asked him " so what are you doing for the break dude ?" with Adam thinking about it for a moment before he said " I don't know but i'll get back to you " with a smile on his face as the bell rang and so as Adam stopped at his locker he then looked around as he felt someone was watching him before he shook his head and took out what he needed for his final classes of the day.

So then as he then closed his locker Alice came up to him and kissed his cheek before asking " So you ready for the break babe ?" with Adam chuckling before he kissed her forehead and said " yeah you coming over for more training later ?" with Alice shrugging before she said " maybe i have a job interview with the bookstore in the mall but we'll see " which made Adam smile and say " good job babe i know you'll get it " and so they sat down at their seats before digging into their food while working on their homework for the morning classes. Adam turned to his girlfriend and asked " did i tell you about the dreams I've been having ? you know about the Tome of Shadows ?" with Alice shaking her head and said " not really I've wanted to let you tell me on your own terms you know ?".

Adam nodded and kissed her hand as he said " well the first one i had was both awesome and creepy at the same time " as he slipped into the first memory . As Adam woke up during the morning when he had his first dream of the Tome of Shadows he found himself looking at a pit of fire where what looked like some silver whitish energy was pouring into it and as a man stood over the pit with a orb which was sending the energy into the pit chanting some language Adam could see that he had auburn hair and grey eyes with a cold and ruthless look in them and so the pit began to ignite for the next few minutes before to Adam's shock and horror the Tome of Shadows lifted from the pit while the man smirked and said " Now the Shadow People will rule " As Alice heard this she was freaked out before she calmed down for the moment .

Then she said " how can anyone do that isn't that against some laws or anything ?" before Adam shrugged as he said " I don't know but we can ask Sarah later OK ?" and so they finished their food before headed to their next classes .. Once the day was over Adam was driving home that afternoon when he was suddenly forced to move to the side to avoid a set of bullets that he blocked using a shield and so he said " who's doing that ?" before he saw Garek walking towards him and so he said " Bring it on big man " before forming his usual pair of swords while Garek ran forward with a spear of energy before they clashed in the street with a barrier keeping them from destroying any other object or any other people . Adam rushed to the side before he slashed at Garek's sides with the blue haired man groaned in pain before Adam was kicked away only for the young man to dodge.

Garek then roared " You will help unlock the Tome!" before Adam smirked coldly and then impaled Garek in the leg before knocking him out and then brought him to Sarah's house where they were soon sitting in the kitchen sipping some drinks while Sarah was reading through his mind with her powers . As Sarah came out of the session a few minutes later she said " He won't tell us what they're doing but he did let slip that Auriex is using the Tome of Shadows to regain his body " before she then said " now go home and get some rest OK ?" with Adam nodding and then as he drove home he then said to himself " Hope nothing big happens next " before he then sat down at his desk and then worked on his writing for the next few minutes .

Later that night after dinner Adam was working out for the time being when Alice came into the room and asked " so what happened Sarah called me and said you have been attacked " before Adam nodded and told her how he had fought Garek before he said " come here " and they snuggled together for the night before they fell asleep .