Meeting his tutor

On that morning Adam was running through the streets with a bad feeling in his mind which he didn't know the reason for so he had decided to work out for the time being and see if he could get his mind off of it and for the most part it was working but the feeling would come back from time to time and it was worrying him so as Adam came back to the house he then stretched out his body before sitting down with a bottle of iced tea and then drank from it as he then switched to " Skeletons " on his playlist before going into the house and then took off his sweaty clothes before putting them in the hamper and then grabbed some fresh ones before heading to the bathroom for his morning shower . As he walked out of the bathroom clad in only a towel he then jumped as he saw Alice standing in front of him holding some pastries as well as coffee.

So then he said " Hey what's up?" before she came up to him and asked " do you want to have breakfast together you know just you and me ?" with Adam nodding before he held up a finger and said " I just need to get dressed in one minute and then i'll join you " before he got dressed and then stood outside of the room with his phone before he said " alright let's sit down and eat ". Anyway as Adam wiped off the donut off of his lips he then looked over at Alice who looked concerned about something before he said " you alright babe ? i mean if you don't like me calling you that let me know OK?" with Alice shaking her head as she said " no it's OK i just have something on my mind that's all " as she took a sip of coffee from her cup .

Adam nodded at this before he then took another donut from the box and then put some of it into his mouth before he saw on his phone that he got a message from Sarah that read " Can i meet with you later ? i got something to tell you " before he sent back " sure thing i'll see if i have to do anything later and then let you know when we can meet " and then finished his donut before washing it down with the rest of his coffee and then kissed Alice's cheek before saying " I'm going to go to the mall you want anything ?" before Alice shook her head and said in a nonchalant voice " No thanks but i have to get going anyway " and so she kissed him before heading out to her car and then driving to her house.

Adam then made sure he had what he needed which was his phone and his wallet before he walked to the car and then drove out to the mall before he parked and then went to the bookstore to see what there was to get . After walking into the store Adam walked around the different shelves before he found a few books that caught his interest and so he decided to get them before he then headed out of the store before going to the food court for the next few minutes , Once he had his food Adam sat down before taking out his phone and texting Sarah with " I'm at the food court but i'll come over to your place in a while OK?" as he then swallowed his pizza slive before drinking the last amount of his soda.

After having his food Adam then headed out to his car before driving to his house where he then dropped off his purchases and then went back out to his car before driving to Sarah's manor . Once he parked in the parking spot Adam then got out of the car before he walked into the manor and then saw Sarah walking towards him with a smile on her face and so she said " Thanks for coming over " with Adam replying " it's cool so what do you want to show me or tell me ?" before Sarah said " come with me " as they walked into the library where there stood a woman with brown hair and grey eyes along with a friendly and professional demeanor .

So Adam said " Hi I'm Adam " as he held out his hand and the woman said in return " I'm Layla but you can call me your tutor " before Sarah said " Layla will be helping train you in your abilities and skills is that good ?" with Adam nodding as he said " sure when will we start?" before Sarah said " how about tomorrow OK?" and so Adam nodded in agreement before heading to his house and went about his routine before going to sleep.