The attack on the prom and then recovering from it

As Adam was walking over to his girlfriend and their friends with some drinks he said to Alice " how you feeling right now babe? you want to get out there in a few moments ?" with Alice holding up a hand and said " Just one moment " as she sipped her drink before she swallowed and said " Sure why not " as they led their friends onto the dance floor and so as Adam held his girlfriend in his arms while the song that was playing on the speakers was "Everytime We Touch " by Cascada which was a good song in both of Adam and Alice's opinions and so as they danced to the song Adam leaned in and kissed her forehead as he said " I love you " with Alice smiling and said back to him " I know i feel the same way " as she kissed him on the lips.

They stayed like that for the next few minutes until the door was busted open and several skeletons came forward with weapons before Adam told Connor and Alice " We need to get people out of her and see who's causing this " with Connor nodding and saying to his brother " OK I'll do that you and Alice defeat them " before he then said to the students who were worried " Come with me follow me OK ?" and then as Adam and Alice cut down the skeletons Adam growled before he said " I guessed it would be you here isn't it " as The Fallen One came forward and smirked while laughing gleefully due to the malice in his mind right now . The dark being said " it's time you know what my true name is as i feel it's time for you to know who you've been fighting against" as he moved forward before gripping a table and then threw it at Adam who rolled to the side.

He then threw two energy knives at his foe before asking " What is it ? come on tell me" with a raised eyebrow before The Fallen One said " My name is Orphioux and The Fallen One is my title " before he slammed his fist into Adam's stomach and grabbed him before throwing him into the bleachers where he fell onto his stomach while groaning in annoyance at this as Adam could take a great amount of damage but he did have his limits and so Orphioux sneered as he said " you lose boy i admit you have gotten the best of us at times but you lose now " and formed a spear of flames before he was about to slam it into Adam's body.

But then Alice sent several sickle blades at Orphioux who grunted before flipping back and said " You're just wasting your time girl i will win this " as he charged forward before Alice used telekensis to slam several cutlery into Orphioux's body which angered him and so he left with a sneer and " You win for now " as he cleaned off the blood off of his mouth . Adam sighed and stretched before heading to the outside of the school where the students were as well as Connor and Charlie and their dates . Charlie came up to Adam and Alice and asked " OK what happened ?" with Connor holding Alexis's hand as he said " Someone who wants to kill Adam attacked here tonight but it's been stopped so we can go inside now if that's OK " .

Then Adam turned to the students he said " The person that attacked us has been defeated so let's go have some fun " with the students nodding and so they headed back into the school before they started the dance up again and overall had a good time before they were all going home for the night . As Adam was driving home with Alice next to him in his car he said to her " did you have fun tonight babe ? i mean even though we got attacked ?" with Alice smiling at him before she squeezed his knee and said " Yeah i mean for the most part it was fun and we got to dance for some time so yeah overall i had fun " which Adam nodded at and so they headed to his den when they got home.

Once they were there they sat down and Alice laid on his chest and said " I hope we can stay like this for some time before we have to fight " which Adam nodded at without saying anything for then before he then got some sodas and then they sipped them while watching some TV . Alice went home a few moments later and so Adam headed to take his shower before going to bed .