Meeting Auriex and learning of new items

As Adam looked at the figure that stood in front of him he was finding out that Auriex had a aura of fierce hatred and yet at the same time confidence at well and so he said " you must be Auriex am i right ?" and the being nodded with the same confident smirk on his face that he had when he had unleashed his power the last day before he said in his usual deep tone with hate in his voice as well " You are right young fool i am the leader of the Order of the Sun and i am here to show you what will be coming your way !" as he sent a wave of power out of his fist at Adam who resisted it before he rolled to the side and then punched out too before he sent a wave of energy to the former Sun leader who smirked and then let the blast strike him without causing much damage .

Auriex smiled in a amused manner as he thought to himself " It seems we have a Shadow Being that can fight unlike those pathetic ones who tried to seal me away but no matter i will handle this " and formed a ball of Shadow energy before he threw it at Adam who evaded it and then sent some lightning that was formed from his energy reserves which struck Auriex and it made him freeze as he groaned in pain before he got up and said " That's enough here but i am impressed and hope to get this level of strength from you when we meet again " as he then faded away where Adam was suddenly woken and he groaned in annoyance at his dreams being interrupted before he got out of bed and grabbed some clothes before going to the weight room .

As he sat down he was thinking over his mental fight with Auriex and how he did with his main thought being " I need to keep enhancing my training and see if Sarah knows of any Shadow medicines or items that could help my skills improve later " as he sat down and did his stretches for the morning while his phone was playing " Notorious " by Adelita's Way which was one of his new favorite songs before he then got up and headed over to the pull up bar where he then grabbed the bar and lifted himself up before doing his reps . At that moment Sarah walked into the room and said " Hey you what you doing today?" with amusement in her voice before Adam looked at her while he held his shirt in his hand and said " i had a attack in my mind by Auriex and so i want to ask you if there's any medicines and items like any pills or accessories that can boost my skills or improve my body when i work out ?" with Sarah thinking about it for a moment as he did his crunches for the time being .

Then she said " Well there are special pills that can increase your mental learning rate so when you work out and learn new skills you'll get new amounts of experience at a rapid rate as well as the Fruits of the Fire Saints which can improve your body and mental state to the point that it'll help you very much in battle " which made Adam interested in all this and so he asked " How and where can you get them ?" before Sarah said " I'll have to ask my friends that live here but i can get them don't worry " as Adam headed into the bathroom before he said " I'm going to get ready for the day but if you want to make breakfast or something help yourself " which Sarah smiled at and she then nodded as she headed to the kitchen .

As she made herself some cereal and toast she looked up to see Alice walk into the room from the front door and so she said " Hey what you doing here ?" before Alice smiled at her and said " just wanted to see if Adam wanted to do something but if he's talking to you i can come later" with Adam walking into the room in clean clothes and he said " It's OK babe you can stay " as he then kissed his girlfriend and she smiled at him before they all sat down and relaxed in the warm air coming in through the windows.

Later that day as Sarah had gone home Adam and Alice were sitting on the couch watching some movies for the time being and so as Alice laid her head on her boyfriend's chest she asked " So what were you and Sarah talking about earlier ?" before her boyfriend said " we were talking about what happened this morning as i was attacked by Auriex and so i asked if she could get me any items that could help me get better with my skills you know ?" with Alice nodding and so they kept watching "The Matrix " for the time being before Alice got up and said " I'm going to head home i got some homework to do OK babe ?" and Adam smiled at his girlfriend before kissing her cheek and said " Sure babe i'll be here if you want to come over later " and so as Alice went home Adam headed to his laptop before he then worked on his writing for the next few minutes .

Once his parents came home Adam was sitting at the table while they cooked dinner before he asked his dad " Hey dad do you know of any items that could help me in the upcoming fight against Auriex and his troops ?" with Luke raising his eyebrow before he said " Maybe why did something happen?" with Adam nodding and saying " i got attacked this morning in my mind by Auriex and i need to improve my skills so i don't lose " before Kara said " we'll talk about this tomorrow OK sweetheart " with a worried look on her face . Then later that nigh Adam then finished his writing before he laid on his couch and thought about his life so far before he smiled and said to himself " I will get better and watch out Auriex i'm coming for you !"