Adam and Alice's second date

The next day was full of excitement for Adam as he was running down the street to the library that was near his house for the morning as he knew that there was a new club that was opening in the area and so he was wondering if Alice would want to go with him as he knew they had not gone out for their next date so he could use that as a excuse to go out for the night and so he stopped for a moment before he took out a bottle of water from his side pocket and then sipped some before he then looked up and saw the sun was coming up which made him smile as he enjoyed nature in this time of the morning before he then went back home to get ready for school and as he ran into his house Adam then stretched out any kinks in his bones before taking his clothes off and then gathered some new clothes before turning on the water.

After that was done Adam then took his shower for the morning due to that being part of his routine for the day . As Adam stood in the middle of the shower he ran his hand down his muscular torso as he smiled to himself while thinking " Man these workouts are doing me good " before taking some body wash and splashing it onto his body as he then washed it down for the moment before doing the same thing with his hair before drying off and then headed into the bedroom before getting dressed and then headed to the kitchen for a quick breakfast before heading to school . Connor was sitting down with a plate of food before he said to his brother " hey did you hear about the new club that's opening up ?" .

Adam nodded at this as he grabbed a plate of eggs and bacon before sitting down and saying " Yeah i'm going to see if Alice wants to go as i want to make sure we can have a good second date you know ?" which Connor smirked at before he nodded playfully and said " sure bro you do that " and at that moment both adults walked into the room and the family enjoyed their meal together before Adam then got up and said to his brother " i'll meet you in the car " before walking out to the vehicle outside and then turning on his phone before he plugged it in and began to get his mirrors right . Once the car was ready with Connor sitting in the passenger seat Adam then pulled out of the driveway before he then drove to school with his mood for the day being a good one due to his upcoming date with Alice.

It seemed Connor could pick up on this as he said " You nervous about your date ?" with a smirk on his face before Adam shrugged as he said " pretty much i mean the first one was good but i am worried this one could go bad " as he then pulled into the parking lot and then parked in the usual spot he went to before the two young teens grabbed their bags and headed into the school . As Adam stood in front of his locker he then took out his books before closing the door and then switching songs on his phone for the next moment before he noticed Alice walking towards him and so he kissed her forehead before asking "you ready for tonight ? i know i am" which made her smile before she said " yeah i know we will have fun " as they headed to their first classes .

Eventually it was time for lunch and so Adam sat down with his books before getting up and then using the restroom for a moment before he came back and then worked on his homework as he wanted to make this his routine for the time that he had Lunch . Alice sat down with her boyfriend as he was writing down his answers to the worksheet they had gotten in History before she laid her head on his shoulder and he kissed her head as he whispered " so what would you want to do tonight ? like do you want to come over and we can cook something ?" before Alice thought it over as she ate some of her fries and she eventually said " that sounds good " before the bell rang and so they headed to their final classes .

As the final bus went off Adam was getting changed for practice when he thought he saw something weird in the corner of the room and so he got up before looking in that corner of the room and as he saw nothing Adam then shook his head before heading out to practice . The team was now working on their stretches when Adam whispered to Charlie " dude i swore i saw something in the locker room earlier " before Charlie chuckled and said " sure thing bro " as he had an amused tone in his voice which irked Adam for some reason but he shoved it to the side as they began to start their laps for the session . Once the team was done with their session Adam got changed and said to Charlie " you want to come to my house ? we could just hang out like we did all summer ?" .

In the next second the young man nodded with a smile on his face before they got in their cars and then drove to Adam's house where they parked and then Adam took out a bag of chips and some dipping sauce before they sat down in the living room while watching TV due to them being hungry . Later Adam called up Alice and said " you coming over ? i'm cooking a frozen pizza is that cool ?" before she said " yeah i'm on the way now and that sounds good " and so Alice sat in her jeep before driving to the house and then sat on the stool by the island as Adam put the pizza into the oven and then sat down as he squeezed her hand and said " i'm happy i got to know you " with a smile on his face that radiated happiness and warmth which Alice returned before they began to kiss for the next few minutes until the pizza was done .

As they divided the food up Adam and Alice headed to the living room before sitting down and then Adam turned on Nightmare on Elm Street which was the original version before Alice laid her head on his chest and they soon fell asleep for the next few hours . Later as Alice headed home Adam went through his routine for the night before going to bed .