Learning about the Fallen One

As Adam woke up that morning in his mindscape which was now the library he saw Aurora sitting on a chair with what seemed to be some glasses on her eyes while holding some books and so he asked " What happened ?" before the young woman said " That weird kid came into your room and knocked you out so here you are " with a amused look on her face and so Adam got to his feet before he walked over to her and asked " so what are you reading ?" with Aurora showing him some of the books that she had next to her which were about the different races of the Shadow World as he then asked " so is this about trying to find out who or what that kid i kept seeing is ?" .

Aurora nodded as she replied " yeah i want to see if it fits anything that might be in here " before Adam sat down in amusement. Then he helped her rifle through the books for the next few minutes until he picked up a book that said "Corrupted Souls : what makes them like they are and how to stop them " and so intrigued but this Adam looked through it to find that the image on the first page looked like the kid he saw and so he read out to Aurora " Corrupted Souls are the souls of people such as former Shadow Beings or the Order of the Sun in the Shadow World who have been twisted by more powerful beings from that world for their purposes and so if you meet one the only way to slay them is to rip out the energy sustaining their body which looks like a darker form of Shadow Energy or in the case of Order of the Sun members the fiery energy they use for their power " .

So Adam was worried as he thought of the kid who had a cruel and twisted idea that seemed to be that he was Auriex's son and so he looked through the book some more before he saw the image of the kid that was stuck in his head which on the page said " There is one Twisted Soul known as the Fallen One as he has no name known who was a young man who was twisted by his parent's abandonment of him and his life while growing up in the Shadow World and so when he died he was approached by Auriex who seemed to take him in as a son and nurtured his powers to the point where he could handle himself and kill several of their enemies . He has escaped from the Shadow World and so if you see him don't fight him he will wreck you " which worried Adam as he didn't know if he could fight him .

Then he showed Aurora who shook her head as she said " don't worry i know how to handle him but if you need help i'll show you how to handle him " and so they put the books away before Adam woke up that minute and then got out of bed before heading to the shower and then did his morning routine . Once that was done Adam headed to the kitchen before he sat down with a bowl of frosted flakes and then dug into it while reading through his phone's Chrome browser for the next few minutes until he was done with his food and so he washed the dishes before grabbing his items for the day and headed to the library for some homework that he needed to work on . Sitting down with his work Adam opened his laptop before opening one of the books that he had out for his report on Vlad the Impaler and began to jot down notes on the topic for the next few minutes.

Once he felt he had enough he then saved the work before he was about to leave but at that moment the air seemed frozen as if time had stopped and so Adam formed a ball of light to keep with him in case anyone was trying to get him and as he walked around he stopped as he saw The Fallen One step towards him in a black robe with his usual cruel grin on his face as he said in a menacing tone " You will never beat me or my "father" Shadow Being ! He'll rise and i will take my place as his successor " before Adam snorted and said " Kid please you're nothing compared to him and if you think he cares about you you're stupid as he only wants you with him so you can be his tool " . .

The Fallen One snarled and charged forward before he gripped Adam as he charged energy into his hands which transferred into Adam's body but at the same time Adam smirked and said " Is that supposed to hurt me ?" which shocked the Corrupted Soul and so he backed away before he sneered and said " You can't win against us " as he faded away with Adam sighing in relief before he grabbed his stuff and headed home . Adam sat down in his room and went into a short nap for the time being before he got up and ate dinner in the next hour .

Then he went to the den before he finished his writing and then saved it before turning on his PS3 and played some Far Cry 3 for some time until he felt tired and then went to bed .