The chase

That morning here was a fierce feeling of fear and worry in the air as Adam got out of his workout session and was now heading to the bathroom to get ready for his tasks for the day and as he stood in the shower that morning Adam thought to himself " I don't know what but i have this feeling something big is going to happen " as he then washed himself off before getting out of the shower and then went about his normal routine for the next hour before he was sitting in the kitchen sipping some iced tea while Luke and Connor were cooking breakfast for the family . Connor looked up at his brother and said as he handed him some food " Hey you look nervous about something you OK ?" and Adam nodded before he took the plate and sat down before saying " i don't know something doesn't feel good about today you know ?" with Connor looking at his father who frowned .

Then Connor said " Yeah i do feel something off about today but i don't know what it i " and so both boys finished their food before heading out to do some things for today with Connor going to visit his friends while Adam was going to train with Sarah and Alice for the day , At the same time in the Manor that Dariux and his team were staying in Auriex looked down at his servant and said in a cold and imperious voice " I want you to send your best tracking scouts to find and abduct Alice Knight so we can ambush her boyfriend and if you fail you will be doomed " as Dariux nodded and headed out of the room before telling his scouts to go and do their task . On the way to the training room that next minute Adam asked his mentor " do you feel anything in the air today like have you felt any ominous feelings or anything ?" with Sarah thinking about it for a moment .

Then she said in a worried voice "Now that you mention it i did feel like something bad was going to happen today so we need to keep our eyes out for anything " and so they got into their workout routines and began to spar for the time being . As the scouts headed to Alice's location as she was getting ready to go to Sarah's manor they knocked on the door before throwing in a smoke grenade and then as it went off they rushed in and found Alice with her hands glowing and her voice saying the incantation for the Shadow Sickles spell which knocked out two of the goons before they knocked her out and headed out to the van they were using . Once they had her in the car they drove off but not before Alice had sent out a homing beacon from her bracelet that Adam had given her earlier in the week which he had infused some of his energy into which would allow him to track her .

So then as Adam was finishing his workout he felt her bracelet activate before he closed his eyes and then used his energy to sense where she was and then said to Sarah " A bunch of goons had my girlfriend we need to get her " before they then headed out to the garage where they had two bikes and then they drove out of there before hitting the streets . As they reached the van the driver motioned to his companion to wreck them before the man nodded and then whipped out a rocket launcher made of his energy before shooting a rocket at the two young adults which was avoided and Adam was now forming a chain gun before shooting the van which caused it to move in different directions till it was able to get on track and then Adam cursed before forming a whip.

He used it to get on top of the van which allowed him to try and cut it open so he could get his girlfriend out . The driver didn't seem to like that so he moved to the side before attempting to get Adam off of the top with a energy gun which didn't have much effect with the only effect being annoyance which Adam showed by stabbing the driver through the shoulder and then chucking him away so Adam could get into the vehicle and then try to move it somewhere else . Eventually Alice was brought out of the van and then they went to the doctor to get her checked out before going home where Adam asked his girlfriend " Do you know why they wanted you ?" in a worried voice,

Alice sighed in annoyance as she said " No but i suspect it has something to do with who you are fighting against " which worried them both and so they settled down to watch some tv for a while before they then fell asleep . Later that night Adam texted Sarah with " what should we do now that Auriex is stepping up his attacks on us ?" before she responded " let's keep doing our usual activities you know ?" with Adam nodding to himself before he fell asleep .