The next day of Adam's life

The next few days went by and so Adan was now focusing on getting ready for the upcoming new year as well as thinking of what to get Alice for Christmas and so as he was sitting in his bedroom with his books opened due to him wanting to do some studying for the morning before school Adam then opened his phone before texting Alice with " how you doing on this fine day ?" before he then closed his history book and then rubbed his eyes to clear away any sleep from them as he then got out of bed and then got some workout clothes out of his closet before headed to the kitchen and sat down to tie his sneakers while also fixing his phone to his arm and then headed into the weight room before he then sat down on the bench and then turned on his phone before doing some stretches for the next few moments as he wanted to get his body in gear before he did anything else .

Once he was done with that Adam then sat down on the floor before grunting as he started to do twenty crunches with his earbuds blasting " Carry On My Wayward Son" into his ears at the same time before he was soon done and so Adam then got to his feet before he stretched and then headed over to the weighted tire before grabbing it and then dragged it out to the middle of the room before throwing it multiple times which would increase his arm muscles due to repeated use which was a good thing in the long run . Once he was done with that Adam then got up before he ran his hand through his hair and then headed into the bathroom before turning on the shower and then grabbed some fresh clothes before sitting them down on the toilet before he stepped into the water.

After the water was ready Adam then washed his body clean of any sweat and grime he had acquired during his workout before he stepped out and dried off before getting dressed and then stood in the kitchen before making some food and then as he ate his eggs and toast Connor walked into the room and asked " is there any eggs on the stove ?" before Adam pointed and said " right there numbnuts " with a smirk on his face that showed his playful side which Connor chuckled and then took some eggs onto a plate before he sat down and for the next few minutes they just ate in silence . After that Adam headed to the car before he turned on his phone and plugged it in as Connor soon sat down as well before both teens headed over to the school with the warm air hitting their faces as well as the sun blaring down on them from the roof which felt good to them.

They soon parked in their usual spot before heading into the school and then stopped at the hallway leading to their lockers before Adam said " well i'll see you late dude " as he fist bumped Connor who nodded and then headed to his locker while Adam changed his song on his playlist before opened his locker and took out his books for the morning . As he closed his locker door Adam then turned around to see Alice walking towards him with a smile on her face and a kiss on his cheek which he returned before asking " what's got you today ? not in a bad way but what's made you happy ?" with Alice smiling and said " it's just a good day that's all can i not be happy for that ?" with Adam shaking his head and said " no it's perfectly OK i just wanted to know that's all " before they headed to their classes .

As Adam sat down in Chemistry a while later he then took out his books for the class before he then sighed in contentment as he enjoyed this class and it allowed him to increase his skill with chemistry for the most part and so the teacher came in before saying " alright students today we'll going to do a test and then maybe some work in the book " with the students groaning in relief before they began to do their test with Adam focusing on his work while thinking of the answers to the questions that he knew before he finished his test and then put the paper away before he ran his hand down his neck and asked to use the bathroom . Once he stood in the bathroom Adam then ran his hand down his face before looking up and to his shock and fear he saw his face looking in the mirror but his eyes were black and corrupted looking with black veins across his face where his eyes were as well as a cruel and menacing look on his face.

In that moment as he stepped away the dark version grabbed his throat before whispering " I'll never leave you " with a cruel giggle escaping his lips as Adam fell to his feet before getting up and then left the room with a worried look on his face . The next minutes went by and soon Adam sat down with his food before opening his notebook and then wrote down " Today i saw something that worry's me as it seems there's a chance i could be driven astray by these new abilities plus i feel like there's some part of me i haven't found yet but i don't know what " before Alice sat down next to him and said " you OK ?" with a concerned tone in her voice .

Adam then nodded before he finished his food and then the day was soon over so Adam went home and then worked on his homework before he then took a short nap and then ate dinner a while later before worked on some writing before he then went to bed .