Training and new developments

As the break went by Adam was spending time with Alice doing whatever they wanted to do such as going to the mall or just hanging out at his house or her's as her family had told Adam that he was welcome to their house whenever he liked to go despite him saying " I would never want to disturb your time here but if you are OK with it then i'll see when i can come over " and at the same time he was also training with Sarah and Layla in different weapons and fighting styles of the Shadow Beings such as the Shadow Sword and Shadow Chains styles where he was shown how to use the energy swords he created for a variety of slashes and stabs as well as blocking.

At the same time he was shown how to channel the energy in the blades to further his creation of more higher and powerful swords such as a broadsword that can cut through any armor or a pair of short swords that could extend their range for more distance . But with the chains Adam was taught that they could drain the energy of another Shadow Being as they had a negative effect on the person and this would influence the style that he used with the Chains which was mostly wide strikes which were used to give him a form of crowd control if he was faced with enemies that were crowding him and he could also wrap them around his fist to increase his strikes which also negated damage to his hands and so on this day Adam was meditating in the manor while Sarah was watching his energy form around him to form new armor. "

At the same time in his lap formed a broadsword with a gem in the middle of the hilt and a very nice looking blade and so as he stopped for the time being he said to Sarah " what do you think so far ?" before Sarah smiled and said " you are going very nicely but you could always improve you know that right ? i'm not belittling you just giving some good criticism " which made Adam nod and then he got up before rubbing his arms before he asked " one last session before i go home ?' which Sarah smiled and nodded at before they formed two gauntlets and then got into their stances . Adam dashed forward before he rolled to the side and then attempted a sweep kick to knock Sarah's legs out from under her but she noticed this and then leaped away before changing her gauntlets into a sword .

She then attempted to stab him in his leg with no results as Adam had kicked her into the air and then using a new move he had developed due to having new knowledge of using his energy to form platforms he then leaped up before grabbing her by her leg and then threw Sarah into the wall behind her . The fighting soon came to a end as Adam clenched his fist that had chains around it before delivering a punch that knocked some of Sarah's teeth out and she said with some energy healing her wound " good job you have definitely improved " with a smile on her face before she said " now my task for you is to go enjoy yourself and if you want to come back for some more training you are always welcome now go spend the day how you want to " with Adam nodding in agreement .

So then he headed out to his car before calling Alice with his voice saying " hey it's me i am just finished with my workout for the day and i was wondering if you wanted to meet me at the food court at the mall for some food and just to spend time together if you want ?" and so as both teens sat down in the food court Adam asked his girlfriend " so how is your day so far babe ?" before he dug into his burger and then some of his fries . Alice smiled at him as she said " not bad just been reading some of my new books in my room you know ? just enjoying some time to myself " which Adam nodded at before he kissed her hand and said " I've been training for the morning and I've gotten better at different things " which got him a proud smile from Alice .

So then they finished their food before Adam then headed home and then sat down in the den before working on his writing for the time being and as he was soon done he went to his room before plugging in his earbuds and read through some of his books for the moment while listening to music . Soon he headed to the dinner table before sitting down and then eating his food while talking to his parents about different things and as he was soon done Adam did some more exercising for the night before he went to bed .