Adam and Alice's feelings growing for each other

During this time it was reaching the middle of November and so Adam was preparing to ask Alice if she wanted to do anything to celebrate the holiday together as he was standing in the garage with a set of workout items such as weights and a bar on a bench which his dad had bought before he and Kara had gotten married and got their house and so it was good for Adam to have these items to use so he could increase his strength and stamina and so Adam stripped out of his shirt before he then laid on the bench and then lifted the bar before he then did twenty reps with his earbuds playing " Sound of Silence " by Disturbed which was a great song off of their album Immortalized . But as he worked out Adam did not notice Alice walking to his spot in the area .

So then as she stepped towards him the redhead stopped and began to blush red as she lost her breath for a moment while she was watching the sweat pour down his body due to the warm weather with his muscles in the sun being exposed which was not doing anything good for her emotions and so Alice cleared her throat silently before saying " Hey Adam what you doing ?" in a squeaky tone which Adam picked up on as he stood to his feet before he smiled and took out his white tank top before putting it on as he said " Not much just working out did you want to do something ?" which Alice nodded and said " sure let's go see a movie or something ".

But at the same time Alice in her head was imagining her hands running down Adam's muscled body while his hands were on her waist and as she shook her head to clear the images out of there she held her hand out and Adam took it before they walked into the house . Once they stood in the middle of the kitchen Adam asked " can i make you some food or did you eat anything yet ?" before Alice blushed at her stomach growling at that moment and so she said " sure i would love to have anything you make " as she moved over to the table before Adam took out some eggs bread and fruit before turning on the pan used for the eggs and then at that moment put the bread for the toaster in before he turned around and asked " Do you want anything in your eggs like do you want a omelet or scrambled?" .

Alice was then smiling in eagerness before she replied " scrambled " as Adam began to cook the eggs that way while he had a plate out for the food . As the food was done Adam motioned to the speaker system as he replied " you know you can turn your phone on and play whatever you want? i have no problem with that " while he brought the food over before sitting down and Alice nodded as she took out her phone before playing what was surprisingly seeming to sound like "Power " by Kanye West and so she turned to Adam who had a raised eyebrow before she said in a sheepish tone " i enjoy his music but not his personality " to which Adam smiled and replied with " it's cool i like this song as well ". They finished their food in the next few minutes before moving over to the den where Adam turned on his phone and plugged it into the speakers.

After that Adam then held out his hand and asked " Do you want to dance?" with a blush on his face as Alice smiled serenely before nodding and placed her hand in his as the music played and as it was revealed to be "Everytime We Touch" by Cascada Adam said softly " i enjoy this act you know? they have good songs " which got a giggle from the auburn haired girl before they kept dancing for the time being . The time soon went by and so Alice then went home before Adam sat down and opened his notebook which he used for his thoughts before jotting down new ideas for writing and new job ideas since he wanted to get some money for himself as he didn't want to be dependent on his parents plus he liked being responsible for his own duties.

So once he was done with that Adam headed to the kitchen before he asked his mother " what's for dinner ?" with Kara jumping in shock at her son surprising her before she settled into her normal self and said " We're ordering Chinese is that OK?" before Adam kissed her cheek and said " yeah here 's what i want " as he then jotted down his food choices which were Wonton Soup , fried rice and chicken before he decided to sit outside to get some workout sessions in . As he stood by the tree branch in the backyard of the house Adam turned on his phone before plugging in his earbuds and then grabbed the tree before doing some pull ups as he wanted to get a decent amount of muscles on his body as well as he enjoyed working out due to his fear of losing control over his choices as he would grow up .

Adam kept pulling his arms up before settling back down and then he took out his phone before in a stroke of mischievous humor he took a pic of his shirtless body and then sent it to Alice in a message that read " Hope this amuses you " before walking into the house and taking a shower due to being somewhat sweaty and thus wanting to get clean . The food was soon placed in plates and set on the table by the time that Adam finished his post workout shower and so he sat down before taking some bites of his food while Connor was chatting about a possible job he wanted to go work at due to his birthday coming up .

So then once he was done Adam cleaned his plate before he then went to turn on his laptop and then started to write for the rest of the night until he felt tired and at that moment he saw Alice's message that read " you look sexy keep it up " with a kissing emoji which made him smile before they began texting for the next hour before he plopped his body down on the bed and fell asleep.