Learning about the Jewel in his chest and spending time with Alice

As Adam stood in the middle of the coliseum in his mindscape that morning he found himself shirtless with the new item he had gotten on his body glowing a purplish blackish color which indicated to him that something big was about to happen and so he took some steps further into the area before a series of enemies approached him with the leader wearing armor and carrying a sword said " Human scum you will die " with Adam thinking to himself " OK how do i deal with them ?" for a few moments before he heard a serene and warm voice say " Allow me to help you sir " before he saw in the corner of his eye a woman in white dress appear with a warm smile while her black hair poured down to her waist with a spear in her hands and so Adam asked " Excuse me who are you miss ?" in wonder and awe.

Then the woman smiled back and said " My name is Selena and i am the spirit of the gem in your chest " as she pointed to the glowing jewel in his chest which pulsed two times before Selena said " It will act as you want it to while also increasing your strength stamina and other bodily functions for your life " which made Adam nod before he said " So let's try armor " as he focused the gem's power to form a armor that resembled that of the Arkham Knight's armor from the video game Batman Arkham Knight as it looked sweet in his mind and so as the armor formed on his body Adam said " let's now combine this with my skills " while forming two swords and dashed at his enemies for the first round . The swords sang as Adam dodged two slashes before he cut through the armor and left a fierce cut on both soldiers.

This was something that the two foes did not see coming and so they gaped at their chests which Adam used as a distraction to roll out of the way as another soldier leaped over their bodies and tired to split the young man down the middle but was unsuccessful as Adam formed two knives and chucked them at two of his foe's vital spots which killed him and he faded away before Adam formed two guns out of energy and shot the rest of the soldiers dead which left the commander in the battlefield as his final enemy . The man growled at Adam and said " You scum will die today Lord Auriex will be proud " as he threw his sword to the side before using the time that the distraction gave him before he then elbowed Adam and knocked him flying back but Adam rolled and then formed two sets of claws which were sharp looking before he slipped to the side.

Adam rolled behind his enemy before he sliced off his arm and then sliced through the foe in one last slash which he smirked at before heading to the woman who smiled and said " Good job now i will give you a basic rundown of what the gem/jewel will help you achieve " as she held out a hologram of Adam and said " As i said before the gem will allow you to form armor and create anything that you can think of " which Adam said " So it's kind of like the Green Lantern's rings from the comics " to which Selena nodded at and said " yeah like that , now the only weakness is that if it's removed from you it will overload your body with energy through a pulse which will be a very strong one ."

Then she swallowed some water from a bottle in her hands as she said " it will also cause you to slip into a coma or possibly fatal results so be careful " which Adam nodded at and then was awoken by Sarah and Alice who said " hey we were worried about you " . Adam smiled before kissing his girlfriend and said "I'm fine babe had a weird dream " before they got up and headed out to the diner for some breakfast and so as they sat down and had some pancakes and sausages Adam asked " so what happened before you came over to get me ?" with Alice shrugging and said " Not much i just got up and came over to your place you know ?" and Adam nodded before taking some bites of his pancakes while Sarah sipped her coffee and watched the two of them .

As Adam and Alice were heading to his house Adam told her about the jewel and what happened in his mind while also seeing the amazed look on her face and so he said " Babe i'm fine don't worry " which Alice nodded at before they sat down on the couch in the den and turned on Netflix before selecting Riverdale and as they watched the show Adam helped Alice get used to it which she smiled at as she enjoyed watching different shows with her boyfriend even thought most people would find this annoying and so as they finished it Alice kissed her boyfriend before she said " So who do you find hotter Betty or Veronica ?" with Adam smirking before he said "Veronica definitely " with Alice smiling in amusement as they got up .

Then Alice said " OK i got to go home to do some stuff but i'll come over later " with Adam kissed her cheek and said " Cool i'll see you later " and so as Alice drove home Adam headed to the workout room before he sat down and then meditated for some time while working on activating the armor from the jewel for the next few hours before he then smiled in success and then got up for dinner before heading back to the den and working on some writing . Later as Adam and Alice were making out Adam smiled at her and said " I love you " with Alice smiling back before she said " I love you too " and they fell asleep .