Starting the plan

A few days after Adam had his final vision with Auriex's past the fallen Lord of the Order of the Sun was now sitting on his throne in his master quarters planning his next order of attacks and as he smirked to himself and said " Soon my love you will be with me and this world will get ravaged for what i have suffered " he then raised his hand and created a image of the items needed for the Tome to unlock and then bring back Aurora which were 1. the necklace that Alice had in her possession 2. the blood of the Shadow Beings which he would get from either Adam and his family or someone else as the Tome was in the hands of the Shadow Beings and had been imprinted on it the aura/power of that group of people and 3. his own power .

Auriex closed his hand and then said " I'm heading out to grab what i need i want you to attack Adam and get his blood or any other Shadow Being's blood " as he looked over at Dariux who nodded and said " Yes my Lord " as he headed out with some soldiers before Auriex looked at his wife's image and said " I must do this i have suffered for too long and they must pay " as he turned to the Fallen One and said " Let's go my son" in a cold voice with the Corrupted Soul nodding gleefully and said " Yes Father " as they led themselves out of the room . As Dariux formed his squad with new weapons he said " Alright we have our orders now let's head out " and then teleported the group to the known location where Adam was which was the cafe .

Then as Dariux entered the cafe he said " I want to know where Adam Daniels and his team are " before the waitress with fear in her eyes pointed to Adam's table where the brainwashed man walked over to before he said " Daniels how lucky to find you " before grabbing Adam and throwing him out of the door into the street where Adam flipped over a car and got to his feet before forming his new weapons which were two chain whips that lit on fire . Adam leaped over a hammer slam that one of the soldiers had tried to hit him with before slashing through his head with the fiery chains and then wrapped one around the second and third soldiers before slamming them around and then kicked them into a car with enough force to knock it out .

Meanwhile Alice and Sarah were covering Adam while using their offensives skills to overpower Dariux for the next few moments before Adam slashed through him with a new sword he had formed and then engaged Dariux with his chain as well while Dariux slashed at him with his axe until he decided to just hold Alice hostage before gripping the redhead's neck and said " Either give me what i need or i kill her" with Sarah saying " what is it you want ?" before Dariux demanded " The blood of a Shadow Being which you two are i need it " with Adam looking at Sarah before impaling him with a chain through his stomach and then igniting the wound with fire . Dariux growled in anger before ripping the chain out of the wound and then healed it before he said " I will get that blood ".

A moment passed before he was then stabbing Adam and draining some of the blood out with the syringe and as he headed to where his remaining soldeir was Adam sent a look to his girlfriend who nodded before hitting Dariux with a tracker spell as the young man watched his enemy leave before Adam said " what was the cause of that ?" . Sarah said " I don't think it's anything good as i know Auriex intends to use your blood for the ritual to bring back Aurora ." So they headed home before crashing out on Adam's couch with Adam and Alice together there .

At the manor Dariux kneeled before his lord and said " I have it my lord" before he then handed the blood over to Auriex who said That's good now we need the necklace and my power " before he then chuckled darkly and then went to meditate before Adam was now falling asleep and then Aurora turned around in her living area before she said " Hello Auriex " .