Dante seeing the Tome's power

At the same time that Adam was helping his girlfriend get back to normal after her stabbing Dante was meditating in the room that he was using for his quarters in the manor while the room was covered in light that was coming from the candles that stood by the door while the warm air came into the room too and as he was finishing his meditation a young woman with silver hair and blue eyes walked into the room and said " Lord Dariux needs to see you now " before he said in a unamused tone " First you don't tell me what to do and secondly i will go see Dariux on my own time so go away " which she rolled her eyes at before walking out and saying at the same time " My name is Aurora don't forget it bub " which amused the young soul being.

So then he got up before stretching and held out his hand before his sword and scythe came towards him as he said to himself " Lets get this over with " and headed out of the room before he then headed down the hall and walked into the kitchen where the old man was eating his food and as Dante walked over to the pan of food Dariux said " When you're done meet me in the library " before he finished his food and then headed out of the room while Dante rolled his eyes and said to himself " Whatever you say old timer " as he ate his food . Once that was over Dante got up and headed out to the library before he sat down in front of Dariux who held the same book that he had been keeping in his quarters for the whole time which was the Tome of Shadows .

Dante could see that the book had a lot more dark vines and a red orb on the front of the book which seemed to glow from time to time and emitted a foreboding aura around it which shook Dante for the moment before he said " So what did you need me for ?" as he ran his finger down his arm with Dariux looking at him for the moment before he said " You know what this book can do to a person ? If you don't let me inform you , This little book can infuse you with power as well as influence a Shadow Being into using it for more dark and dangerous uses and so i want to see if a half of a Shadow Being's soul can use it's power " before Dante rolled his eyes again and then stood up before pushing the man out of the way as he said " Bring it " and then put his hand on the book .before he closed his eyes and in that moment felt the power in the book wash over him .

In the next moment of consciousness Dante woke up before he saw in his mind a series of images that had the first one showing Dante the creation of the Tome of Shadows with it being lifted from a pit of dark fire with blood and Shadow Energy pouring from the pages and then the soul being saw the book being used by different people for many uses before it was eventually sent away for fear of it being used for destruction and so he suddenyly growled to hismelf " I don't need this power !" before he ripped his mind away from the book and said " I can handle myself with my own power so let me be " before he headed back to his room while Dariux looked on in awe and a raising of his eyebrow . Dante was now driving down the street to the bar before he parked and then walked into the small room where he then headed over to the pool table .

He then said " I'll play whoever wins " with the woman who by the look of her seemed to be a fiery redhead said " Sure thing cutie just let us finish this game " before she leaned over and put her nicely toned butt in Dante's face which amused him and he said " Sure i'm going to get a drink " before he walked into the bar and said " I'll take a coke " as he took out some money and paid for the drink as the bartender poured him his drink before taking the money while Dante sipped his drink for the moment . Later Dante headed back to the base before he then opened his notebook and then began to write down new notes for the time being.

Then as he did that he was thinking " I will never use someone or another object's power as i refuse to submit myself to using the Tome's power and so i will keep using my own skills " before he then put the book away and then went to bed .