Buying gifts for their parents

The time for Christmas shopping was soon upon Adam and so he was standing in his room with his wallet in his hand as he was checking it to see what he had to bring with him to the mall since he and Connor were going to the mall to pick out some gifts for their parents as well as Alice's gift since Adam knew what she wanted or at least he had a idea of what she wanted and so he put his wallet in his back pocket before grabbing his keys and then after brushing his teeth Adam said to his brother " Yo you ready dude ?" before Connor nodded and said " sure let's go " as both brothers headed out to Adam's car before Adam then plugged in his phone and then they pulled out of the driveway before heading to the mall .

On the way there Adam asked " so what do you plan on getting for Mom and Dad? i mean you probably have some sort of idea right ?" before Connor said " yeah i got some ideas i mean it's not like they're particularly hard to get stuff for you know ?" with Adam nodding as he pulled into the mall and said " i get it and i got some ideas as well so we'll deal with it later" before they walked into the mall and then Adam said " alright let's split and find what we want to get before we meet at the food court OK ?" and Connor nodded before they walked in their own paths for the time being . Adam walked into the bookstore before he decided to pick out a new book on photography for his father and a new book on cooking for his mom.

So as he walked to the correct section Adam found a book for both hobbies and then saw that the prices were in a good range so he put them into his hands and then headed up to the counter before he pulled out his wallet and said " I'll be buying these two items please " before the woman nodded and took the money out of his credit card before Adam put the card back into his wallet and said " thanks " before he walked out of the store and then headed to the sports store due to his dad liking some sports such as basketball and mixed martial arts before he would then get some food for the time being . Stepping into the store which had several hats and articles of clothing in the middle of the store as well as sneakers and other sports items such as basketballs and sports equipment in the store as well Adam walked through the store looking through different items for the moment .

Then Adam was picking up a basketball as his dad liked to go to the park and play some basketball with him and Connor on different days and then put it into the bag he was holding before moving around the other parts of the store and finding a book on different exercises that Luke could do before he paid for them and then headed to the food court before placing his bag down and then got a sandwich before Connor sat down with his own bags . Connor had bought two Blu rays box sets for Kara and Luke which were of the Star Wars original trilogy and so he had then came over to the food court before meeting up with his brother to go home .

So both brothers sat down in the table as Adam ate his sandwich before he said " what did you find for Mom and Dad ? I got them some books and some sports equipment for Dad " before Connor took the items he bought for their parents out of the bag and showed them to his brother who nodded as he said " Yeah i got these and i think Mom and Dad will like them " before they left the mall and went home where Adam then put his purchases away before he went to take a short nap .

Then once he woke up he then went to the den before he then sat down and opened his laptop before doing some writing and then he finished it up before going to do some more working out before sitting down for dinner and then later went to bed .