Adam's feelings for now

In the air that day there seemed to be a mix of dangerous and exciting feelings in Adam's mind as he got out of his bed that morning with his face showing two emotions which were at first worry and then switched to a calm and cool smirk on his lips as he thought to himself " man i feel good today and i don't know why but i don't give a crap why " and so he went over to his closet before he pulled out a black vest and white v neck shirt as well as his usual black jeans and headed to the shower for the morning as for some reason he had Taylor Swift's " Style" in his mind as it was one of his favorite songs due to the reason that it made him feel good and cool as well as feeling dangerous and to his embarrassment sexy as he did have a lot of confidence in himself .

But at the same time Adam also had a small amount of insecurity in his mind and so the song made him feel good and told him that he could be sexy and dangerous if he wanted . Anyway after he took his shower Adam stepped out of the shower and dried off before adding some cologne to his body as he then got dressed and was now listening to " All The Stars" off of the Black Panther soundtrack which would be coming out soon and then headed to the breakfast table before sitting down with some pancakes and butter on the food which he dug into as Connor and the adults walked into the room in those next few minutes . Soon it was time for both brothers to be on their way and so as Adam sat down in his spot in the car he then pulled out of the driveway before he made his way to the mall.

Then as he drove he asked his brother " Can you let Alice know we'll be at the mall soon ?" before Connor took the phone out of the small space in the front of the car and texted Alice with the message being " Hey it's Connor bro wanted me to tell you we'll be there soon " and then Adam parked in the spot they used for their trips before they headed into the mall and then Adam said " i'm going to meet up with Alice but when you're ready to go home let me know OK ?" with Connor rolling his eyes and muttering " I know mother " which made Adam chuckle before they went their ways . Alice smiled and kissed her boyfriend as she said " You look great Mama likes " and felt her boyfriend up in that moment before they walked over to the food court and then ordered two sodas from the Wendy's before sitting down .

As they sat down in their booth Adam said " so promise me you'll not laugh at me when i tell you how i got the idea to dress like this ?" with a raised eyebrow before his girlfriend smiled in a teasing way as she said " sure just go ahead you doof " and so Adam took a sip of his drink before saying " i was listening to Taylor's Swift's Style this morning and i felt good you know ? like it made me feel good and sexy and so i thought it would be a good day to wear this " which Alice giggled at before she settled down and said " it's cute babe but i get it " as she then swallowed some soda . They finished their drinks before throwing out the trash and then walked over to the sports store before heading to the shoes section as Alice wanted to see if there was any new sneakers that could be worn on her.

So then Adam stood near the bench as his girlfriend took off her sneakers before trying on some Adidas that were colored black and blue and looked cool in Adam's mind but he was shaken out of his thoughts when Alice asked " what do you think babe ?" as she held up her potential purchase and Adam thought about it for a moment before saying " they look cool but do you honestly want them ?" which Alice thought about before she nodded as she replied " yeah they feel good on me " and so as she paid for them Adam used the restroom before they walked out to the mall and were soon headed into the bookstore. As the two teens walked into the store they walked around to find anything that caught their interest for the next few minutes before Adam found some new books on Warlords and Myths.

So then as he paid for the books he said to Alice " i'll meet you outside " before walking out to the mall and so Alice paid for her own books before heading to meet Adam and so they walked around some more before they then decided to go to his house for some time together . Once at Adam's house they turned on the coffee machine and made some coffee before sitting down on the couch and sipped their drinks while watching some Spongebob but it was the old episodes as they hated the new ones due to being stupid and once they were done Adam and Alice snuggled together before Alice went home and so Adam went to the den before he booted up PS4 and played some Dragonball FighterZ which he had just gotten and was now playing for the days.

So as he was playing it his phone went off with a message from Charlie that said " yo dude there's a party at Jessica Nicol's house are you planning on coming to it ?" so as he picked up his phone and read the message he thought about it before saying " I'm not sure i'll ask Alice if she want's to go " and then finishing his latest fight before going to take a nap and then sat down for dinner . After dinner he finished his latest chapter before going to bed .