Dante fighting Dariux

With the attacks on Adam and his friends and allies not going as well as Auriex would like the being was now fully enraged at this and wanted to show the world or at least the remaining Shadow Beings what happened when he was like that and so as he stood in the library that morning while he was meditating he then glowed for a moment as he thought to himself " Now let's show them who's back " as he focused his power into his body and using a power he had not shown anyone else was able to form a more stable body for some time before he would have to accelerate his plans to get his full flesh and blood body back and as he walked out of the room with a chuckle coming out of his throat Auriex said to himself " Let's see if they can handle this " as he summoned some of his gang members.

Then he said to them " Go with Dariux and see if you can find Dante before bringing him here and if you have to use force to do it " with the three fiery skeletons nodding and headed out with Dariux in charge before they drove to the bar where the older man walked inside and found Dante sipping some coke while he played some pool . Dante looked up from his pool shot before he said to the two guys i'm playing with " I'll be right back you guys keep playing " with two nods from the other two guys before Dante headed over to the brainwashed man and said in a casual voice " What can i do for you bud ?" with Dariux clearing his throat before he said " Let's talk in private " with Dante shaking his head and said " Sure whatever i have no problem with it " .

After that he finished his game before saying to the bartender " I'll be in the back but i will come back to see your pretty face" with a confident smirk on his face as he then headed into the back room where he sat on the table and said " So what's this about ?" . Dariux took a flask out of his pocket and sipped from it as he said " Now that we have no nonsense in front of us Lord Auriex wants to invite you into our group " with Dante smirking as he sipped some of his drink that he had brought with him into the room before swirling the liquid in his mouth and said " No i work alone plus i don't take kindly to what he wants to do with the world even if i am dark i am still part of a man who wants to keep the world safe so i have to decline " before the skeletons moved forward and Dariux said " Oh well we tried " before forming a battle axe and charged forward with the young man grabbing his opponent and transporting them to the outside.

Soon he stopped at a park and then threw Dariux to the side of the area as he formed the Scythe of Destruction and then charged forward before clashing with Dariux who groaned in pain as his body was being pushed to new levels of age and pain and so he dashed back before he then formed two knifes and threw them at the dark half of Adam's soul before they were deflected and Dante smirked before impaling Dariux and said in what seemed to be a cruel and dark voice which reflected what Dante truly was " I don't think you seem to realize who's losing here old man " as he kicked him into a tree which knocked him out . Dante then sighed to himself as he grabbed Dariux before he said " Even if i am not totally good i will never hurt you as you're important to my true self plus i hate hurting the innocent and old people you know ?" as he snapped his fingers .

Then three swords came and pierced the skeletons before they faded away and Dante headed to the manor where Adam opened the door and said " Whoa hi um not that i'm not happy to see you but what can i do for you ?" with Dante smirking in a teasing way as he said " I wanted to give you a gift and say that i would like it if we could team up in our mission " with Sarah having heard this said " Not that we're unwilling to do that but what's in it for everyone it's just that we don't know how this will go " and Dante sat down on the counter in the kitchen while sipping from a bottle of milk that Sarah had kept in her fridge for someone who wanted it .

Then he said " well first you would gain a fierce ally in the current situation while i gain some friends as well as seeing potential chances to get to know you " as he pointed at Adam before he said "and see how our fusing into our true self will go " . Adam nodded and said " what are you going to do now ?" with Dante shaking his head and said " i'm heading home as i got some things to do so i'll see you later " and headed out of the manor before he then headed into his room at the house and then took a short nap due to being tired .

As Adam and his team looked at Dariux who was knocked out Adam asked " so what should we do with him ?" as he pointed to his grandfather before Sarah said " i'm going to look through his mind " as she brought the unconscious man to the interrogation room and then sat him down before putting her hand on his head.