Studying and training

As Adam stood in the library at Sarah's manor that morning due to wanting to get some training in as well as increase his knowledge of special items and what they did along with the different weapons and energy forms he could use for different situations he then went to the level that had books on the many weapons in the Shadow People's armory before he then went up the ladder and then found a tome on energy weapons which sounded good to him before Adam then sat down on a seat by the fire and opened his notebook that he used for notes before going to a new page as he then wrote down "There are different weapons that can be used for different situations such as using a sword to catapult someone over a enemy to deliver a attack or using a spear as a pole to vault over a foe to get somewhere that the Shadow Being needed to be to accomplish another attack .

Then Adam finished with that part before looking down the page and wrote " But there are also weapons that can suppress the energy used by Shadow Beings due to the special runes and markings on weapons that emit a energy pulse that will cause the energy to fade and the weapon or weapons to disperse until the runes/markings are removed or destroyed " . Once he was done with that Adam then got to his feet before looking up as Sarah walked into the room and then said with a smile on her face " OK so now that you have done some more learning of the knowledge in here why don't we go work out for a while before we go do something to take your mind off things is that good for you?" with a raised eyebrow before Adam smiled back as he said " sure i don't have a problem with that so let's go over to the room ".

So the two Shadow Beings headed out of the room before they stood in the weight room with Adam waving his hand over his clothes and they suddenly transformed into some appropriate clothes for the time being before Sarah then said " alright why don't you do whatever you want to do for now before we do some training with the training room ?" before Adam nodded and then headed over to the weights before picking two weights up and lifted them for his first set of reps . Adam had finished his weight using for the time being before he then got up and then drank some water from a bottle he had gotten from Sarah before he said "alright what's up now?" before Sarah said " OK now let's go to the training room " .

So at that moment they walked into a big room with what looked like punching bags and a mat for the center of the room as well as a monitor on the wall and other technology in the other parts of the room . Then as Adam stood in the middle of the room he said to Sarah " so what now ? i mean i guess i have to watch you and see what to do now but i'm a little bit nervous " which Sarah smiled at due to her amusement at this young man being nervous and she then replied " It'll be fine so now what we're going to do is fight against each other with our weapons for a while before we finish up OK?" and Adam nodded before he leaped back and concentrated his energy before it formed two swords that looked more concentrated due to his skill in forming the weapons increasing.

So Sarah formed her weapons which were now two chain whips before she said " come at me " which Adam nodded at and then dashed forward before they clashed their weapon hilts together for a while . Sarah whipped her chain out and then grabbed Adam's leg before throwing him to the wall before he in a instinctive manner used his energy to stay on the wall before he threw his sword and knocked Sarah's whip out of her left hand which allowed him to slash her as he jumped towards her . Sarah smiled in pride at his skill before leaping back and then started to whip her chains around for a good few seconds until she then struck out at her opponent which hit Adam and then sent him flying to the other side of the arena which allowed Sarah a chance to strike .

At that moment she leaped at him for a final strike but Adam then reverse gripped his swords and then cross slashed outward which inflicted a non fatal wound on Sarah and she fell to her knees . They then ate some food to recover from the fight before Adam then went home and then spent some time taking a nap before going to the dinner table for some food and as he then took some pasta onto his plate Adam then added some cheese to the pasta before digging into his food while reading through any texts on his phone until he was done .

Then Adam got up before heading to the den where he then sat down and then meditated for the next few minutes while practicing making new weapons as well as upgrading his current weapons from his energy to a more powerful version before he then got up and then finished his writing before going to bed .