Adam waking up and recovering

On the next few days something wonderful happened which was that Adam woke up from his time in the hospital and so as he was sitting up in the bed he was in and looking around he remembered that he had been shot and now thought to himself " OK so i guess i recovered from that shooting and now i am in the hospital so i wonder if i still have my phone with me ?" before a nurse came into the room and asked " So how you feeling Adam? do you think you're good enough to go home ?" with a kind smile on her face which Adam said " yeah if the doctor is confirming it " and at that moment the doctor who had informed Adam's family and friends about his condition came into the room and said " Hello Adam i definitely know that you are well enough to go home and so i just want to do one last check before i let you out OK?" which Adam nodded at before he was looked over.

After that then he got out of the bed before walking towards the entrance of the building where to his surprise he saw Alice walking towards him and she then kissed him before saying " you're mom gave me your phone so here it is and i'm glad you're ok babe" as they headed out to her car and then Adam took his phone out before he sent " I'm heading home now i'm with Alice " to his parents and so the two teens headed to his house before they laid on the couch and just relaxed for the moment . Adam looked at his girlfriend before he said to her " want to know what happened to me to wake me up from the small nap i was in during my recovery ?" with Alice nodding in the next moment .

Then she said " sure i was wondering how you woke up anyway " and so Adam got up before they walked to the bedroom and then Adam said " well first i was standing in the library that has been popping up in my mind recently before this guy came up to me and said " You have great potential to be a better man than what you are at this time so i'm here to help you out with that " and then he had walked around to the swords that were suddenly sitting on the table in front of them and were glowing at the same time before he said " these will be now more powerful and do you feel any different ?" with Adam nodding as he said " i do feel more stronger and that my healing has gotten better " before the man said "when you were recovering due to the shot you suffered i infused you with the rest of my energy as i see you as one of the next batch of Shadow Beings "

Then he cleared his throat before saying " I also consider your wife and children as Shadow Beings and so i wish for you to help our people grow " which Adam got a determined look on his face and said " That will not be a problem and i will see our people grow " with the man smiling before he walked away and said " Oh and one more thing before i must fade away : Auriex is still alive keep a eye out for him " as he then faded away and then Adam had then woken up . Alice smiled softly at her boyfriend as she could definitely see he has gotten stronger before saying " well let's go see how stronger you gotten by training with Sarah as i want to learn how to defend myself as well " and so as they walked up to the manor Adam knocked on the door before Sarah came to the door .

Then she smiled at the two of them as she said " Hello what can i do for the two of you?" before Alice asked " would it be OK if you trained me to defend myself mostly cause there will be people coming after Adam and i don't want him to be left along you know ?" which made Adam nod and say " i second that and i want to see how stronger i got so can you do that ?" before Sarah said " i have no problems with it come in and we'll get down to training " as they headed into the training room . Then as Adam got into his fighting stance while Alice stood to the side Sarah then got into her own stance before saying " OK we'll fight for as long as you can OK?" and Adam then nodded before she lunged towards him only for him to dodge the attack and then grabbed Sarah's arm before throwing her to the side.

Adam then kicked her in the ribs with enough force to at least bruise them with Sarah grunting before she used her energy to harden her ribs to take the blow but it was not that strong to not leave a mark and so she rolled away before Adam grappled with her and they exchanged punches to each other before Adam broke away . They smiled at each other before forming their swords and then clashed in a series of blade locks before Adam slashed at her torso and cut Sarah's shirt before slashing her torso and cutting into her with enough force to wound her moderately . Sarah smiled and said " That's good enough for now but i now want to see what your girlfriend can do ".

So then Alice got up before walking towards her and she got into a fighting stance before Sarah said " come at me " . Alice lunged at Sarah before gripping her arms and then threw her to the side before Sarah rolled out of the way and then dashed towards Alice before they exchanged blows with Alice's blows actually doing some damage which impressed Sarah and so as she punched Sarah in the head with enough force to bruise her eye Sarah said " enough that's good for now " before she sighed and rolled her neck to get any kinks out before she said " alright now i think i got a good idea of where to go with both of you and so i say that i would definitely like to take on you as a student " as she pointed at Alice who smiled and hugged her boyfriend.

Sarah then was saying " you two are skilled and i want to see that increase even though i have been teaching Adam here so let's meet up maybe tomorrow or something " before the two teens walked out of the manor and then went home before Adam ate dinner and then headed to do his writing before going to bed .