Auriex giving a ultimatum

As Adam was heading to the shower after having done his workout he was thinking of the consequences of the fight between him and Auriex's teams and so as he turned on the water and walked in he thought to himself " I have to make sure we prevent any casualties that we can while we're fighting " before he then washed himself off and then got dressed in his room before sitting down at the breakfast table while Kara was cooking pancakes and then brought over his plate before he asked his mother " Mom do you think we can stop him you know ? i mean me and my team ?" with Kara sighing in confusion as she rubbed her neck before she said "Maybe honey but know that we will support you in whatever happens " which Luke walked into the kitchen to hear.

Then he said " I agree with your mother son i know you will do the right thing and even if you kill him we understand it's cause he's got to be stopped " which made Adam smile and finish his food before he said " Do you guys know anything about this ?" and took out his new blade before Luke rubbed his chin and said " Not really son i mean we could probably tell you what you already know about it " which he nodded at and headed out to the car . Adam was now heading to his locker when he saw a vision of Auriex standing in front of him and smirking coldly before he said " Time will show us who wins " which made Adam amused at the fake scariness of the threat .

So he then stood in front of his locker and took out his books before fist bumping with Connor who said " I have to meet up with some friends to study for our test in our history class so i'll see you later at home today OK ?" and Adam nodded in agreement before he said " go ahead i'm going to be with Alice and Sarah but if you can make it it's cool you know ?" before the bell rang and so Adam headed out to his classes . The time came for Adam to go to his Chemistry class before he had Lunch and so as he stepped into his classroom and sat down he stopped and ran his finger through his hair as he said to himself " All right what now ?" and saw that the world had stopped before he poked himself and felt pain so he said "OK here it goes " and walked out of the classroom .

He walked to the corner of the hallway before he stopped and saw Auriex in front of him with his arms closed and a smirk on his face as he said in his menacing voice " As i said Time will show us who will win our fight so i will say this you give me the fight of our lives as well as don't stop my wife's revival or your family and friends will die " which Adam snorted at before he said " No can do numbnuts so stop trying to be frightening " which made Auriex smirk before heading out of the world . Adam shook his head before blinking as the classroom came back into view and so he wrote down the notes for the class in the next few minutes before he got up and grabbed his bag as Charlie asked " what is it ? something happened ?" with Adam nodding in agreement.

After they left the room he said " Yeah Auriex came and threatened me but i told him to screw himself " which Charlie smirked at before he fist bumped Adam and the young man headed to the cafeteria . Sitting down to eat his food and work on his homework Adam didn't feel Alice sit right next to him before he said " Hey babe " and kissed her forehead as she smiled before replying " Yeah i met Auriex who gave me a ultimatum but i told him to go away " . They then worked on their homework while talking about different things for the period before the bell rang and so they headed to their next classes for the day before Adam was soon at his locker getting what he needed for his homework and so he put the books in his bag before he said to Alice " So i'll meet you at my house in a while OK ?" with Alice nodding before she kissed him.

She then said " i'll meet you there " as she walked out of the school before Adam closed his locker and then grabbed his bag before driving home . Adam and Alice were soon sitting down and then worked on their work while talking about the upcoming fight and so as Alice put her work away she bit her lip before asking " do you think we'll make it out of this ?" with Adam shaking his head before he said " I don't know but we'll see " which made Alice relieved before they settled into the couch and watched some Netflix for the time being until Alice had to go home .

Once that was over Alice got off the couch before kissing him and said " I'll call you later and maybe we can do something tomorrow " which made Adam happy before he kissed her as well and said " That sounds great " as he walked Alice to her car and then she said " See you " with a smile on her face before driving home . Later that night Adam finished his writing before laying in his bed and thinking to himself " I hope we can make it out of this without any horrible things happening " .