Seeing the past to learn the truth

As the moon shined down on Adam's house that morning while it was raining too as it was around 5 or 5:30 the young man in particular was looking through some of the new books he had bought from the bookstore over the last few days for some new info as he liked to find new ideas for his writing and using them to make his stories better or to get a new idea forming in his head and so as he closed the book Adam then sighed to himself as he picked up his phone before seeing it was now almost 6 and so he decided to go make some coffee before he had to get ready for school so he moved out of the room before standing in front of the coffee machine and then putting some water into the water container before sliding it into the coffee machine .

Adam then set the machine to make the coffee while he then took out a mug and then put the liquid in it before sitting down and sipping some once it had cooled for the time being . After he then dried off from his shower Adam then got dressed before he then moved to the kitchen and then took out his eggs and made some scrambled eggs before sitting down with the food and then sipped some more of his coffee as he had made another one while he read through his notes for his English test he had in his class that day and as he was soon finishing up Connor walked into the room and asked " are you planning on staying after for workout today ?" with a raised eyebrow as he made himself a plate of food .

Adam said " we'll see if i have time but i would like to " as he got up and washed his plate off before sitting down on the counter and took some bites of his toast that he also made too . Connor asked " hey you're still going to give me a ride even if i pass my driver's test soon right ?" which Adam shook his head and said " dude you're going to be driving on your own i mean i can if you don't feel like driving everyday but i'm not sure OK ?" with Connor nodding and they soon headed off to school . As the rain poured down in a drizzle Adam pulled up his hood before he said " i'm going to meet up with Alice and i'll see you later bro " as he gave his brother a fist bump before they walked into the school with Connor nodding and headed off to his locker .

At the same time Adam pulled his hood down and then opened his locker before he felt Alice kiss his cheek and so he said " Hey how you doing today ?" with a smile on his face which the redheaded beauty returned before she said " alright though the rain is really sucky today " . Adam then grinned before he said " let's go to class we don't want to be late right?" with Alice nodding and so as he closed his locker door Adam grabbed his bag before they headed to their classes for the morning with nothing weird happening until when it was now time for lunch . Adam sat down with some food on the tray in front of him before he opened his notebook and worked on his homework for the time being while also eating his food and as he was writing the answers for his current homework down he felt a presence in the air around him that felt weird like it was grayish and neutral in feeling .

So Adam thought to himself " Gotta be on the alert here " as he put his work away and ate some of his sandwich . Alice opened her can of juice and asked her boyfriend " so did anything weird happen to you in the last few hours ?" with a uneasy tone in her voice before Adam shook his head and kissed her hand as he said " no not for now but i do have this feeling that someone is here and they want to see me for something " which Alice nodded at and for the next few minutes they finished their food while talking about different things until as Adam got up to use the bathroom he was stopped in the hall by a man with blue eyes and silver hair .

So he asked " Can i help you ?" with the man looking at him with intensity before he said " Want to see the truth of what's to come ? well for now you must see the past to learn what happened" as he then grabbed Adam and then knocked him out .